Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-10-2023, 17:15   #1

Boat: Hunter 450
Hunter 450 Yanmar Control Panel

I am having a loss of power issue to my meters, and light switch, and possibly more items but have not fully investigated yet. Interesting thing is that I can turn the key, and start and stop the engine with the start and stop push buttons. But the tach, CW temp and oil temp gauges are not working, nor the light switch.

I can not find within my documentation a schematic for my control panel. It is the style with tach, CW temp, and oil temp in a control panel frame that has the curved top (kind of like an old time counter top clock). If anyone has a schematic they could share or email me I would greatly appreciated it. Otherwise I might have to start with the schematic I have found for the panel, New Type C, as it most resembles the components I have on my panel. I can add a photo, but not until Friday.

Thanks everyone, Mike.
engine1218 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
control panel, hunter, yanmar