Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-09-2006, 16:14   #76

Boat: Hunter 23.5
Send a message via AIM to conchyjoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLeLu
Refer to smiling face regarding the "be careful" comment.
There are some pictures of a very pretty lady in a bosun's chair on that site.

Wish I could get the Admiral to climb the mast.
Old 28-09-2006, 17:33   #77

I hate going to a forum that has more political post than sailing post. Even worse, after being in poli sci for years I HATE reading INACCURATE political PROPAGENDA from any party. In allowing the political threads on their site they give the impression they support the side doing the most posting, (Ranting might be more accurate). That said, I won't buy a mag that propagates inaccurate propaganda no matter who or what they support.

Allen, PM me about your comment on renegades. I'm on about six forums and personally think this one and renegades are my two personal favorites and I see a big differance between Latts & Atts and Renegades. Renegades has made a few changes. They have a controled section for the pics now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R
Seems like Latts and Atts forum has been down for a while. I wonder whats up????
They're up, They've changed servers a fews times. I still go there a few times a month just to see if they have anything sailing related worth reading. They're currently at: http://72.32.109.245/forum/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibul
Doesnt help when I turn the magazine upside down to read the little sayings in the margins....then she REALLY wonders what I am interested in...
ROTFLMAO! After reading that I'm setting here thinking, It feels so good to be single. My first ex was like that, My second would have been snuggling up beside me to see what I was looking at.

Bill
Daddy's Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 05:29   #78

Boat: Caliber 40 - LaLeLu
Quote:
Originally Posted by conchyjoe
There are some pictures of a very pretty lady in a bosun's chair on that site.

Wish I could get the Admiral to climb the mast.
Awww - shucks! (blushing). I was referring to the smiley face emoticon in my post above. I love going up the mast - view is fantastic. Husband does not like heights. Funny thing is that I have fallen off ladders twice and one time ended up in the hospital. Inspite, heights don't bother me. I do insist on tying my own knot - and having it in a place that I can watch it.
LaLeLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 20:29   #79

Boat: CAL 3-46
Send a message via AIM to Latitude9.5
Ahhh, forum rivalry's LOL I own/operate a forum with over 20,000 members, have since 2001 and I've found there's no way to please everyone, alternatives are a necessity. It's like searching for shoes, when you find the pair that fits ya buy them, then you pee on the ones that don't fit, throw gas on them and light them on fire. My forums rival forum is always referred to as "the evil forum" and they have similar names for us,, I find it more amusing then anything. Anyhow, it is true what they say, no publilcity is bad publicity especially on the internets.

Anyhow, I like it here, people are friendly and there's lots of info, Ive developed fairly thick "internet skin" over the years so I guess I didn't pay much attention to the politics of other cruiser sites, the shoe fit when I got here, so here is where i am.
Latitude9.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:35   #80

Boat: Alura 30
Let's talk about what we all love.sailing.....we all have different opinions,aspirations,ideas etc....but we all have the same thing in common wich is beeing on the water.JC.
jean1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:41   #81
One of Those

Boat: Catalac 12M (sold)
On the water, underwater, near the water....every day. Gotta have it.