Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-12-2010, 13:10   #31

Boat: No boat, looking again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixistix View Post
I am not freaking out as much, but she got around the blockade I made and is back in the bilge. Bilge rat is officially her new nick name.
Datz catz for ya!
troppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 13:21   #32
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixistix View Post
Did you just meow me?
boasun Was just thinking: That all of you with Cats on board, Your boat is Vermin free...
Today 10:12

i didnt \
but bubba did...he steals my netbook from me occasionally. writes his friends--was prolly saying hay to his friends in your boat....
vermin?? what is that?? we dont has none---bubby hunts nicely!!!! goooood kat!!!! but i still use spray at strange docks for cucarachas and spideys and ants and.......
oh, yeah--bubba daboatkat has his own facebook page. plays farmville an rats me out on sailing stories sometimes lol
zeehag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 13:38   #33

Boat: No boat, looking again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post
i didnt \
but bubba did...he steals my netbook from me occasionally. writes his friends--was prolly saying hay to his friends in your boat....

oh, yeah--bubba daboatkat has his own facebook page. plays farmville an rats me out on sailing stories sometimes lol
Times are changing. In the old days cats just wanted a warm place to sleep and food.

Oh and kitty litter or handy potplant. And not just any food, the right kind of yummy. And some soft toys to play with. And a seat at the window. And the warm lap in front of the fireplace on cold nights. And the bed. And . . . , gosh they have always been demanding.
troppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 13:47   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by troppo View Post
Times are changing. In the old days cats just wanted a warm place to sleep and food.

Oh and kitty litter or handy potplant. And not just any food, the right kind of yummy. And some soft toys to play with. And a seat at the window. And the warm lap in front of the fireplace on cold nights. And the bed. And . . . , gosh they have always been demanding.
bubba is a goood kat--he only wants to sleep next to me--is gooood itty--and use netbook,,, no fireplace, no warmspot other than my seat-lol i an so used to sitting on my feline critter---no windows to see out--he has a tent on my coachhouse roof--over the litter..LOL..has to have a clean dry place to pee--lol--it filled with water once-- didnt work so well that way.....if he didnt warm my bed,i would to be as happy..LOL... gooood bubby!!!!!!!
Old 22-12-2010, 10:13   #35

Boat: 1978 C.N.S.O Mikado 56
Shatze is finally out of the bilge, and a better blockade has been built. She now is taking to hiding in the locker with the coffee mugs. Meow.
Pixistix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2010, 11:22   #36

Boat: 1978 44 foot Camper & Nicholsons Ketch
One night we were at the dock installing something on deck and suddenly from my husband's laptop down below very loudly we here the song, "Hungry Like the Wolf" blasting...I slid the companionway hatch open and there is our striped cat looking innocently up at me sitting on my husband's laptop...We ROTFLing...

Introduced the boys to our new boat and we were carting stuff back and forth. Got back from one trip and couldn't find one of our cats. He found the only space we had not that was open and had squeezed behind it. It took us a half an hour to get him out having to boost him with pillows enough to give him purchase...

He has now learned how to stick the entire length of both his legs through the finger holes of some of our double-doored lockers and work his legs back and forth until he hits the latches and opens them...

Think it might be time to train them to do night watches...
High Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2010, 11:59   #37

were my kat could steer a course.....

yeah--he keeps watch with me but i cannot get him to hold course at helm...he kinda sucked at driving the car also--

Tags
bilge