Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-11-2016, 18:29   #1
Marine Service Provider

Calling all Tampa Bay cruisers...

...And any others who are thinking about going to the St. Petersburg Power and Sail show Dec 1-4....

I will there all four days, and am scheduled to give 5 seminars...mostly afternoons, every day except Saturday (new kid on the block, couldn't score a Sat. slot but hoping one might open up)...the rest of the time hanging out in what's called the Authors Corner. Would love put faces with some of the names here!

Peggie
"If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't completely understand it yourself." --Albert Einstein
http://www.amazon.com/New-Get-Rid-Bo...dp/1892399784/
peghall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2016, 05:27   #2

Re: Calling all Tampa Bay cruisers...

So many interesting looking seminars are scheduled that I'm not certain if I'm going to be able to attend one of your's or not. Nonetheless, hoping for a chance to meet you.
denverd0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2016, 06:13   #3

Boat: Beneteau First 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by peghall View Post
...And any others who are thinking about going to the St. Petersburg Power and Sail show Dec 1-4....

I will there all four days, and am scheduled to give 5 seminars...mostly afternoons, every day except Saturday (new kid on the block, couldn't score a Sat. slot but hoping one might open up)...the rest of the time hanging out in what's called the Authors Corner. Would love put faces with some of the names here!

Peggie
"If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't completely understand it yourself." --Albert Einstein
On one or two days I will be there with my daughter and (hopefully) my (much) better half and will make a point of stopping by to meet you in real time and say hello. I always appreciate your insight/knowledge on "Lavatorial" matters and I would also be interested to learn how you came to conjuring up the formula for CP which seems to be quite remarkable "stuff". (You're an erstwhile microbiologist perhaps?)

'Till then.... Cheers
"It is not so much for its beauty that the Sea makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air, that emanation from the waves, that so wonderfully renews a weary spirit."
svHyLyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 07:45   #4

Boat: Beneteau First 42

Peg--

It was nice to meet you in real time last Sunday. We thought the boat show was a bust but meeting you and speaking for a few moments made the schlep up to St. Pete worth the effort. I will pass on your compliment of Parks at Hopkins-Carter. It was very kind of you.

Cheers...
"It is not so much for its beauty that the Sea makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air, that emanation from the waves, that so wonderfully renews a weary spirit."
svHyLyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 07:22   #5
Marine Service Provider

Glad you stopped by to say hi! The best thing about that show was meeting you and several others who've only been names on this site and several others.

Peggie
peghall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cruiser, cruise, cal