Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-04-2024, 06:35   #1

Isotherm fridge

Hi. Fridge has stopped working. I changed the relay despite it clicking when energised. I have orange box on front of control unit. The relay is slightly warm.fan starts very briefly and stops I disconnected that as it is one of the tests I think no difference. I have green light on control box and did have orange flashing light . I tested voltage at orange box connections it was about 13 v batteries are good. Could thermostats be causing this is it testable? Any suggestions please. Was all working fine until . Engine stopped at sea due fuel issue rectifying that but as said power does not seem to be problem. I’m in southern Italy. I did notice fuse had gone that had been changed prior to testing. In line fuse has small cylinder shape on bottom of holder , what is this.?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5711.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	429.6 KB
ID:	289189  
Sparkman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
isotherm