Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-04-2018, 16:23   #1

Jabsco 37010 toilet raw water problem

I have a Jabsco 37010 electric toilet which stopped sucking raw water.

I replaced the raw water impeller and reassembled everything which was all straight forward. However, when I tested it, no raw water was entering the bowl.

I checked the impeller again to make sure everything was assembled correctly and all seems just fine. It is a pretty simple assembly.

I thought I would get a bucket and connect a hose to the "in" side of the pump to make sure the pump was sucking water just to eliminate that as a cause. I was surprised to find that I was just getting bubbles in the bucket.

I then put the hose on the "out" side of the pump and much to my surprise, it sucked water and discharged it from the "in" side of the pump.

FYI I also checked polarity of the pump just in case it could be hooked up the wrong way thus reversing polarity...but needles to say, no issues there.

This is all quite bizarre because, as I say, it is all an easy assembly and apparently no wrong way to install the impeller.

Any thoughts would be appreciated...thanks in advance
mreidnz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jabsco, oil, raw water, water