Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-04-2017, 09:38   #1

Boat: Montevideo 43
Spectra watermaker

Help. I have a spectra 400 mk 11 watermaker. It does not have a MPC 5000 panel. The panel has a start, stop and flush buttons. On the side of the filter/pump housing there is no manifold. All the signage is there, but no manifold. Is that because the system is simpler and more manual, or am I missing parts?I have the Z-brane unit.
Jannie Radiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 03:16   #2
Sponsoring Vendor

Community Sponsor

Boat: FP Athena 38' Poerava
Re: Spectra watermaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannie Radiance View Post
Help. I have a spectra 400 mk 11 watermaker. It does not have a MPC 5000 panel. The panel has a start, stop and flush buttons. On the side of the filter/pump housing there is no manifold. All the signage is there, but no manifold. Is that because the system is simpler and more manual, or am I missing parts?I have the Z-brane unit.
What you are describing is the NewPort400 Deluxe model. It does not have the MPC5000 control board or the two 5000 display panels. It is a rare Spectra, you probably have one of maybe three or four out there. It is Spectras basic manual system. There was an optional panel with a pressure gauge and a flow meter on it as well, other than that all the basic controls are on the feed pump module as you describe. There should be a manual for this system on board. If not let me know and I'll send you the online manual.

HaldenMarineService@yahoo.com
(954) 515-7077
Tellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 06:17   #3

Boat: Montevideo 43
Thumbs up Re: Spectra watermaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellie View Post
What you are describing is the NewPort400 Deluxe model. It does not have the MPC5000 control board or the two 5000 display panels. It is a rare Spectra, you probably have one of maybe three or four out there. It is Spectras basic manual system. There was an optional panel with a pressure gauge and a flow meter on it as well, other than that all the basic controls are on the feed pump module as you describe. There should be a manual for this system on board. If not let me know and I'll send you the online manual.

HaldenMarineService@yahoo.com
(954) 515-7077
Wow Tellie. Thanks so much . I have everything then.I would like to have the optional panel.I will look for it. If you could let me have that online manual, it would be awesome.Where will I find that flowmeter panel.?jannie@radiance43.com
Jannie Radiance is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water, watermaker