Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2022, 06:09   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Cape George 31
Instructions for splicing covered dyneema

Hello all,

For those interested in doing their own core-dependent covered eye splices (dyneema/vectran/technora core with any sort of cover), I've posted an instructional slideshow on my personal website.
I don't really like YouTube instructional videos--I find them hard to follow, but the captioned slideshow sort (like I've put up), are what's easiest on my poor brain. I hope you enjoy, and I'm open to questions, comments, and suggestions.
Covered Eye Splice - Cruising with the Zartman Family

To the Mods: this is not a part of my business, nor am I with this selling or promoting my services. If I need to change my forum status, please let me know.

Tags
dyneema