Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-03-2020, 11:31   #1

Boat: Albin Vega 27
Mast Stairs / Steps

Hello all,

New to the forums and how all this works but came here hoping to find a bit of help sourcing a dozen or so stairs for going up my mast. Unfortunately, my boat only came with stairs/steps to the spreaders and I'd like to be able to make it the to the top of the mast quickly as I am often sailing single handed. The added weight isn't much of a bother to my slow old boat anyways...

Would love it if they were similar to the steps I currently have on the mast. We all do care about how our boats look after all, don't we ?? Ideally I would be able to head to a machine shop but everything is closed down where I live.

avpnw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mast

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off