Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 22:50   #1

Water Tank Question

I have a 28 fppt 1975 capital yachts newport sailboat. It is equipped with a water tank, septic tank, pressure water and hot water w.shore power.

Is there a release for the water tank? I filled the water tank up but cant get it too release into the pump. If the water would release from the fresh water holding tank then it seems the sink would work. I just bought this boat a year ago. Any suggestions would be helpful.

On the port side is the bathroom and infont of that the septic tank. Next to the septic tank under vberth is water tank I think. The bathroom is marine compliant. I see levers to pump that out. Thee 2 sink on boat also had levers which I had to release to allow them to drain. But cant figure out how to release the water tank into the pump.?? Please help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2830.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	398.4 KB
ID:	26858  
jmanboating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 22:52   #2

Re: Water Tank Question

The water pump and heater is under the bench seat on the left of the picture previously posted.
jmanboating is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water