Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-07-2015, 04:16   #1

apollo wind generators

I have seen complaints about these generators not working unless its in high winds. They come with small plastic inserts to change the angle of the blades. What I have found is the angle is still not sufficient. I made something to change the angle further and now in low winds it does produce energy. Also their design for allowing the wind generator to swivel without twisting the wires is somewhat badly engineered in that the whole inside mechanism is attached to the part that clamps to the mast. Separating the inside mechanism from the mast clamp portion cured it. Other than those issues it seems to work fine
bleuet323 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
generator, poll, wind, wind generator

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off