Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-11-2020, 14:32   #1
er9
cruiser

Boat: 1980 (Canning) Mariner36
Marine Pre-made Wire- GenuineDealZ

Just ordered about 15 various lengths/gauge of battery cable from 4 AWG up to 2/0. I ordered their pre-made cable, basically order to size.

Very happy with the cables. They are using top grade marine cable, high quality terminals and everything is wrapped with adhesive lined heat shrink. The lugs look well crimped and sealed. I wanted to avoid the headache of doing them myself and i doubt i could have done any better.

anyone like me not doing a major upgrade and just wants to have someone else do the wiring give them a look. their website ordering is pretty slick and makes it easy to do just make sure you carefully measure your wire lengths and subtract an inch or two for the terminals.

order was completed and shipped very quickly, just in time for me to get my upgrade done over the long weekend. to add the pricing was also pretty reasonable considering i was looking at nearly $300 just for a good lug crimping tool alone.
er9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2020, 15:59   #2

Boat: Prairie 36 Coastal Cruiser
Re: Marine Pre-made Wire- GenuineDealZ

Another satisfied customer here. They did a wire for me this past summer which was very well made. I'll never crimp a heavy-gauge wire myself again. A very small price to pay for peace of mind!
CaptTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2020, 17:39   #3

Re: Marine Pre-made Wire- GenuineDealZ

The owner is a great guy. This summer we did lifepo4 installs on three boats and found it super convenient to be able to visit the warehouse in Brunswick, GA as needed.
apirate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marine