Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-05-2020, 07:50   #16

Boat: Amel 53, Super Maramu
Re: My New Phone Lets me see in the dark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHullPaul View Post
Sorry, wasn't trying to cause phone envy :-) But it is a joy of a device for sure. I moved to a Panasonic toughbook laptop after the boat beat up 3 laptops in under a year. I was replacing my phone for the 3rd time in a year and thought I wonder if I could do the same... :-)
"The Boat" beat up your laptops? If that was true, you make the worlds best argument about why one shouldn't use a laptop as their only navigation tool!

Remind me to NEVER loan you ANY of my tools! I have lived on a boat for 20 years, and sailed half the world, and the only electronic device that has ever suffered a catastrophic disaster was a coffee spill onto a Mac keyboard.

Of course we put our phones and tablets in normal consumer waterproof cases and use what seems to us like normal care with laptops.
SVHarmonie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
phone