Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-05-2011, 17:56   #1

Boat: Amuthon sloop 35
Combi-Prop

Greetings, does anyone have information on the "Combi-Prop" drive system. They were installed on Albin Vegas and a few other European boats. I recently purchased a Dutch built steel hulled sloop with this drive. Lack of attention caused corrosion and frozen components. After a lot of blood, sweat and tears everything is freed up and operable. I'm looking for secret adjustments, maintenance manuals, parts drawings, etc.
Pelerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 11:06   #2
Lau

Boat: Albin Vega - V-3358
Re: Combi-Prop

Hi Pelerin

Just start looking here: Combi Overhaul. it´s a "Combi Overhaul Manual" for the Vega.

At the same page you will find manuals and spare part lists for Penta MD 6 / MD 7, and some other old Swedish engines, if interested.

Within a few days I have some pictures from my own Vega, just pulled it all today, engine-gear-shaft, I´m going electric.
I will upload pic. with comments for adjustments and descriptions at this page:Volvo Penta

Entire website is in Danish, so Google is your friend.
Enjoy
Lau is offline   Reply With Quote