Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Our Community
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2020, 15:17   #1

Common Tides - Boat/Captain Partnership - Virgin Islands

My name is Mike Smith and I am one of the directors of Common Tides - Common Tides.

We are a non-profit that provides a free program to underserved youth in the Virgin Islands. We have been running trips in the summer since 2017. Our first trip was to the Bay Islands of Honduras in 2011.

We would love to speak with anyone that might be interested in building a partnership. We have been struggling the last few years to get an affordable charter and we would love to speak with anyone that might entertain the idea of either being our captain or allowing us to charter your vessel. We usually run the trip in July. This year we are planning to do our program from July 1-26.

If anyone is interested, please email me at mike@commontides.org. I would love to speak with anyone that might be able to help with this matter. Our program has done amazing things for the local youth as well as the interns that we serve, but we need to make our boat piece work.

All the best!

Mike
Common Tides is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, captain, partnership, Virgin Islands