Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Marine Electronics
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-09-2015, 02:14   #76

Boat: Cole Pawtucket 35
Re: AIS...all in one radio or computer/opencpn

Okay, so I finally got around to installing the vYacht multiplexer. After initial issues of not getting the AIS (NMEA0183) through, a simple firmware update did the trick. Bernd from vYacht, whom I had sent a couple of emails was a great help and his replies very, very quick indeed, seeing he's on the other side of the world to me.
The unit does everything it is supposed to and is very easy to install.
I know I'm full of praise for this unit and service and although I don't work for them, I'm happy to give credit where credit is due. Well done vYacht, another happy customer. :-)

Also a thank you to Capt. Don for your in-depth help and advice in your posts above. You made the installation a breeze. :-)
ancor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ais, enc, opencpn, radio, rope