Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-10-2017, 19:46   #1

Boat: Moody 425
Aqua Signal great service

I replaced my tri-color/ anchor light right after this years Annapolis show. After going up and down the mast a few times I had it done. I turned it on and looked up..... no tri-color lights on! I checked everything and could not find the problem.

Monday, after going up again double checking for voltage I decided to call AS for tech service. I was leaving to go south in a couple days and needed to figure this out right away. After explaining my problem and time issue for heading south, the tech - I think his name is Matt - said he would overnight a new light to me. It was too late in the day to get it out on Monday and he said it would go out Tuesday. Today, Wednesday, it arrived and I was able to install it. It worked! We leave tomorrow.

Thank you Aqua Signal, and Matt (I hope I have the name right). By going beyond the normal warranty process and shipping the light overnight at your expense, you will be making our trip safer!

Larry
Sailing Drummer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service