Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Today, 05:43   #1

B&G refurbished chartplotter

I am looking in to upgrading to a B&G zeus 3 chartplotter but changing everything to B&G new is a killer to my budget (playing lotto just in case)

I was thinking on buying a remanufactured or refurbish unit but can findany. They I see many with display damages and perhaps they can be fixed?

But I dont get any B&G shop to quote this work and keep sending me to B&G . Still have not heard from B&G yet.

The thing is that if the repair plus the purchase of the damage unit makes sense then I move foward. But still can not get anynumbers.

Is this a good idea or should I bite the bullet for a new unit?

Chuck
the Aviator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chartplotter, Refurb

Posting Rules