Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2020, 03:12   #16

Boat: BUILT!!! Roberts Mauritius 43ft
Re: Buying gear online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fore and Aft View Post
Coopec 43 I ordered 5 items from Arnold's Boat Shop and only three items turned up in the box today. There is an invoice that has photos of every item that should be in the box so the packer should be able to check they are there. No idea why they are not so it will be interesting to see what Arnold's has to say to me when they reply to my email. I imagine this is the sort of thing that drives the head office nuts. You don't even have to read to be able to understand a picture and what goes in the box!
Cheers

I'm sure you'll get a profuse apology from Arnold's Boat Shop and they will forward the goods immediately.

I will only pay for goods using PayPal as they will refund your Purchase Payment if the seller doesn't come good. ( But of course eBay will blacklist them too)

Sellers on eBay are desperate to maintain their reputation. An email I got today.

Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your positive feedback for SanDisk 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB SD Card Memory Extreme Ultra Pro SDXC SDHC CL10!
It's our top priority to ensure your satisfaction as a buyer, so feel free to email us if you have any further questions.
Also be sure to check out some of our other items!
coopec43 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buying, gear