Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2017, 19:36   #16

Re: Navman Spares

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsides View Post
I know the feeling. my display failed in the same way about a year ago. I managed to source a replacement 3100s which has a different ribbon attachment for the screen. I fitted it and it works fine. since then the autohelm has again given problems in that it only works on some compass settings. decided to replace it and now have a raymarine unit at great expense!!!! The head I replaced is ok though and I am willing to sell it. I paid nz400 for it. Make an offer if you want it.
Hi Ironsides
is that navman unit still available, i would be interested to buy
cheers
Muddy Water
Muddy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 10:52   #17

Does any one have a working Navman 3100 Wind display unit that he could sell me cheap
patdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 14:32   #18

I have a perfectly working NAVMAN G-Pilot 3100s Auto Pilot, but my number 2 head unit just fell apart and, so now am looking for a replacement Head Unit. I need the G-Pilot 3100s Auto Pilot Head Unit Controller.

Cheers!
B40driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 02:47   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by B40driver View Post
I have a perfectly working NAVMAN G-Pilot 3100s Auto Pilot, but my number 2 head unit just fell apart and, so now am looking for a replacement Head Unit. I need the G-Pilot 3100s Auto Pilot Head Unit Controller.

Cheers!
I have two functioning steering heads for the Navman gpilot 3100. One still has the plastic on the control panel. I think my computer is done… can’t get it to configure the rudder sensor or compass. I just end up with the config error message and does not respond to resetting it. The factory reset also does not seem to function.. so I have all the bits but no computer. If you are interested contact
Me
Mike from
stormsvale
stormsvale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 02:47   #20

Quote:

Cheers!
I have two functioning steering heads for the Navman gpilot 3100. One still has the plastic on the control panel. I think my computer is done… can’t get it to configure the rudder sensor or compass. I just end up with the config error message and does not respond to resetting it. The factory reset also does not seem to function.. so I have all the bits but no computer. If you are interested contact
Me
Mike from
stormsvale
Old 01-08-2022, 02:48   #21

Quote:

Cheers!
Me
Mike from
stormsvale
Old 31-05-2023, 11:03   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormsvale View Post
Me
Mike from
stormsvale
Do you still have the display units for the Navman GPilot 3100?
Dream Maker is offline   Reply With Quote