Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Marine Electronics
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-07-2019, 16:35   #16

Boat: Najad 400
Re: Raymarine Audibility Vs Hearing problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean Counter View Post
According to the installation manual page 27 there is a 3 pin socket for a SeaTalk/Alarm output. There should be 3 wires that come out from the lead, a yellow, red and "Drain" which I imagine is silver or black. I am guessing when the alarm is activated the yellow wire triggers the remote alarm - but I am just guessing - you would need to trial and error, or put a voltmeter on to see which one sends electricity when the alarm is activated. Raymarine C120 | Raymarine C120 ManualsRaymarine C120 Manual - User Guide | Installation Guide | Reference

On further investigation I found this
;Raymarine Support

Thanks Bean.... Mine's a c120w. Looks like this on the back...

I can't find a pin out diagram to see if there's a alarm, but I don't think there is.
goeasy123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marine, raymarine