Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2020, 11:23   #1

Boat: Hunter 41 DS
Raymarine Axiom Pro plotter

I purchased a new Axiom Pro and trying to using Navionics charts. I have updated the plotter and updated the charts with sonar. The problem that I’m having is for the greater detail to show up I have to have the plotter detail set from Tides to Fishing. When I do that I lose all Tides, is this normal?
When I’m using my iPhone with Navionics I get the greater depth contours and still have Tide readings. I talked with Navionics, they looked over my information on what I did to update the charts and down load Sonar, sending them screenshots of what I was seeing. They said that their charts are fine and to contact Raymarine. While I have been working through this I have called Raymarine, each time talking to a different tech and getting a different answer, from it needs to be sent back to the factory to that’s the way it is. The yard that installed it doesn’t know, so trying to get a conference call set up with their distributor that supplies them, but meanwhile I’m reaching out to see if anyone knew anything about this issue?
Dockhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 11:30   #2

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Moody 31
Re: Raymarine Axiom Pro plotter

Have you tried the Raymarine forum, they are quite helpful.

Raymarine forum

I will have a look at our new Element RM plotter to see if that is the same.

Pete
Pete7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 13:19   #3

Boat: Hunter 41 DS
Re: Raymarine Axiom Pro plotter

No, I didn’t know they had one, I’ll try it. Also let me know if see anything with yours.
Thanks
Dockhand is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grass, marine, raymarine