Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Marine Electronics
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 22:13   #1

Recommendation for 65 watt usb 12 volt plug

I have a mini pc that runs off an 65 watt power supply similar to a laptop that has a usb-c plug from the AC power supply. They sell power bricks that are lithium batteries with usb plugs that can be used to power the pc directly from the power brick but, figured it would be easier to just add a wall plug that connects directly to my 12 volt lithium battery system.

They sell the cigarette lighter type of usb plugs that can be use to do this, but i was hoping to find something a bit more robust and higher quality. Anyone have any leads?

Technically I could just turn on the inverter but thats an additional 2.5 amps of power when its on so would be more efficient running directly from a dedicated connection to 12 volt.
User 09 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
men, plug