Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Marine Electronics
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-10-2023, 02:22   #1

Winlink connecting to Pactor Modem Problem

I have a Pactor Dragon connected to my PC via bluetooth. I have an ICOM M803 radio. The Airmail program connects through the Pactor just fine and controls radio frequencies. However, recently, my Winlink stopped connecting ot my Pactor. It works fine with Telnet. I imagine it is in my TNC settings.
I have tired to match the settings in Airmail setup (which is working). The error message when I try to start a Winlink Pactor session is that the Com Port is Closed.
Again...using same Comport 4 and Baud rate setting as the Airmail software is using. However...I really need Winlink to work for my email.
Any suggestions? I have restarted modem/radio several times, relaunched Winlink and tired various Baud rates. I have also Checked my com ports in Windows Device Manager and they say Com 4 is working.
Thank you in advance for help

Harley Soltes
SV/Prudence
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Winlinkerror1.png
Views:	29
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	282666  
EdenRose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pactor, modem