Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2013, 06:10   #16

Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Re: new watchman plugin

Håkan I got this plugin running in VirtualBox - Unbuntu 12.04LTS - Opencpn Linux.
Its a lot of work to run a plugin, but it does work that way. Also having a Linux OpenCPN alternative may have some advantages for testing plugins etc.
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:54   #17

Boat: crowther trimaran 33

How does this one work in windows? This plugin should basically work with enough minor differences I can fix quickly.
seandepagnier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:45   #18

Boat: Phantom 19

Sean...
The problems are minor - just unexported ll_gc_ll. But I don't want to fix it just by exporting it in the core as we want to have all the stuff the plugins can use defined in ocpn_plugin.h and pluginmanager.cpp - same applies to gshhsCrossesLand. As I said, it's not a big deal, but I would like to have it sorted out before the first 3.3 beta is out.

Pavel
nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:03   #19

Boat: SAnta Cruz 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by boat_alexandra View Post
As part of a quick attempt to implement two working plugins in under 4 hours, I give you watchman:

https://github.com/seandepagnier/watchman_pi

Currently it only supports coastline detection.. so to help prevent running up on a beach. The plan is to eventually implement an advanced anchor watch, areas of avoidance, areas to stay inside, and possibly ais and radar stuff. I realize these are already implemented elsewhere, but I plan a lot more options for signaling the alarms, and I think the current anchor watch could improve.

Ideas?

Currently it barely is functional, not really tested. The alarm sound doesn't play (I know will fix soon) but it should be able to detect landfall time, and run an external program on the event.

The old CMAPECS program had a look-ahead alarm which went off when you were within 10 minutes of going below a specified depth at your current course and speed. It needed to be turned on and off, because it was always going off in the harbors.
donradcliffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 17:33   #20

Watchman_pi.dll seemed to fail when compiling for Windows

Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>  Checking Build System
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/calculator_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/celestial_navigation_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/climatology_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/dashboard_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/grib_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/radar_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/rtlsdr_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/SAR_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/vdr_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/watchman_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/weatherfax_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/weather_routing_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/wmm_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
2>------ Build started: Project: i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3>------ Build started: Project: LIB_BZIP_CLIM, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4>------ Build started: Project: dashboard-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
5>------ Build started: Project: weatherfax-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
6>------ Build started: Project: LIB_BZIP, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
7>------ Build started: Project: wmm-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
8>------ Build started: Project: SAR-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
9>------ Build started: Project: weather_routing-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3>  LIB_BZIP_CLIM.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\climatology_pi\Debug\LIB_BZIP_CLIM.lib
6>  LIB_BZIP.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\grib_pi\Debug\LIB_BZIP.lib
10>------ Build started: Project: climatology-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
5>  weatherfax_pi-i18n: Done.
4>  dashboard_pi-i18n: Done.
2>  i18n: Done.
11>------ Build started: Project: rtlsdr-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
12>------ Build started: Project: CALCULATOR-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
8>  SAR-i18n: Done.
7>  wmm-i18n: Done.
13>------ Build started: Project: watchman-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
14>------ Build started: Project: celestial_navigation-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
15>------ Build started: Project: aisradar-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
9>  weather_routing_pi-i18n: Done.
16>------ Build started: Project: vdr-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
10>  climatology_pi-i18n: Done.
11>  rtlsdr_pi-i18n: Done.
12>  CALCULATOR-i18n: Done.
17>------ Build started: Project: grib-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
18>------ Build started: Project: SAR_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
19>------ Build started: Project: rtlsdr_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
20>------ Build started: Project: calculator_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
16>  vdr-i18n: Done.
15>  aisradar-i18n: Done.
13>  watchman_pi-i18n: Done.
14>  celestial_navigation-i18n: Done.
17>  grib_pi-i18n: Done.
21>------ Build started: Project: vdr_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
22>------ Build started: Project: watchman_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
23>------ Build started: Project: celestial_navigation_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
24>------ Build started: Project: weather_routing_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
25>------ Build started: Project: weatherfax_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
26>------ Build started: Project: grib_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
22>     Creating library C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/watchman_pi/Debug/watchman_pi.lib and object C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/watchman_pi/Debug/watchman_pi.exp
27>------ Build started: Project: climatology_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
28>------ Build started: Project: wmm_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
22>watchman_pi.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ll_gc_ll referenced in function "private: virtual void __thiscall watchman_pi::SetPositionFixEx(class PlugIn_Position_Fix_Ex &)" (?SetPositionFixEx@watchman_pi@@EAEXAAVPlugIn_Position_Fix_Ex@@@Z)
22>WatchmanDialog.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ll_gc_ll
22>C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\watchman_pi\Debug\watchman_pi.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
29>------ Build started: Project: aisradar_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
30>------ Build started: Project: dashboard_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
31>------ Skipped Build: Project: dashboard-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
31>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
32>------ Skipped Build: Project: dashboard-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
32>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
33>------ Skipped Build: Project: grib-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
33>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
34>------ Skipped Build: Project: grib-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
34>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
35>------ Skipped Build: Project: climatology-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
35>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
36>------ Skipped Build: Project: climatology-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
36>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
37>------ Skipped Build: Project: po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
37>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
38>------ Skipped Build: Project: pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
38>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
39>------ Skipped Build: Project: celestial_navigation-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
39>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
40>------ Skipped Build: Project: celestial_navigation-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
40>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
41>------ Skipped Build: Project: rtlsdr-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
41>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
42>------ Skipped Build: Project: rtlsdr-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
42>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
43>------ Skipped Build: Project: calculator-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
43>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
44>------ Skipped Build: Project: calculator-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
44>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
45>------ Skipped Build: Project: vdr-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
45>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
46>------ Skipped Build: Project: aisradar-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
46>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
47>------ Skipped Build: Project: aisradar-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
47>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
48>------ Skipped Build: Project: vdr-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
48>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
49>------ Skipped Build: Project: watchman-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
49>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
50>------ Skipped Build: Project: watchman-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
50>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
51>------ Skipped Build: Project: SAR-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
51>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
52>------ Skipped Build: Project: SAR-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
52>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
53>------ Skipped Build: Project: weather_routing-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
53>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
54>------ Skipped Build: Project: weather_routing-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
54>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
55>------ Skipped Build: Project: weatherfax-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
55>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
56>------ Skipped Build: Project: weatherfax-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
56>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
57>------ Skipped Build: Project: wmm-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
57>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
58>------ Skipped Build: Project: wmm-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
58>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
59>------ Skipped Build: Project: dummy, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
59>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
60>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
60>  Build all projects
61>------ Skipped Build: Project: PACKAGE, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
61>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
62>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
62>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
========== Build: 30 succeeded, 1 failed, 4 up-to-date, 31 skipped ==========
Old 07-05-2013, 00:31   #21

I am working on this, but requires an update to the core
Old 07-05-2013, 05:50   #22

Boat: 10.50 mètres

Hello,

I placed a french translation for this plugin. It is here :

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ml#post1229352

Regards, Gilletarom
Gilletarom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 20:08   #23

The Watchman now compiles in Ubuntu
git clone git://github.com/seandepagnier/watchman_pi.git

Old 11-05-2013, 04:39   #24

Watchman has some problems compiling in Windows. Pavel, can you help us out? I think it is a merge that is needed.

16>RouteMapOverlay.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall Position::GetPlotData(class GribRecordSet *,class wxDateTime &,double,struct RouteMapOptions &,struct PlotData &)" (?GetPlotData@Position@@QAE_NPAVGribRecordSet@@AAV wxDateTime@@NAAURouteMapOptions@@AAUPlotData@@@Z) referenced in function "public: class std::list<struct PlotData,class std::allocator<struct PlotData> > __thiscall RouteMapOverlay::GetPlotData(void)"

Full Output below
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2>------ Build started: Project: i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3>------ Build started: Project: dashboard-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4>------ Build started: Project: weatherfax-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
5>------ Build started: Project: wmm-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
6>------ Build started: Project: SAR-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
7>------ Build started: Project: weather_routing-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
8>------ Build started: Project: climatology-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
9>------ Build started: Project: rtlsdr-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2>  i18n: Done.
3>  dashboard_pi-i18n: Done.
10>------ Build started: Project: CALCULATOR-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
11>------ Build started: Project: watchman-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4>  weatherfax_pi-i18n: Done.
5>  wmm-i18n: Done.
12>------ Build started: Project: celestial_navigation-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
6>  SAR-i18n: Done.
8>  climatology_pi-i18n: Done.
13>------ Build started: Project: aisradar-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
14>------ Build started: Project: vdr-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
7>  weather_routing_pi-i18n: Done.
9>  rtlsdr_pi-i18n: Done.
15>------ Build started: Project: grib-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
16>------ Build started: Project: weather_routing_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
17>------ Skipped Build: Project: dashboard-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
17>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
18>------ Skipped Build: Project: dashboard-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
18>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
19>------ Skipped Build: Project: grib-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
19>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
20>------ Skipped Build: Project: grib-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
20>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
21>------ Skipped Build: Project: climatology-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
21>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
22>------ Skipped Build: Project: climatology-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
22>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
23>------ Skipped Build: Project: po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
23>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
24>------ Skipped Build: Project: pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
24>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
25>------ Skipped Build: Project: celestial_navigation-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
25>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
26>------ Skipped Build: Project: celestial_navigation-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
26>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
27>------ Skipped Build: Project: rtlsdr-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
27>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
28>------ Skipped Build: Project: rtlsdr-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
28>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
29>------ Skipped Build: Project: calculator-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
29>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
30>------ Skipped Build: Project: calculator-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
30>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
31>------ Skipped Build: Project: vdr-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
31>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
32>------ Skipped Build: Project: aisradar-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
32>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
33>------ Skipped Build: Project: aisradar-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
33>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
34>------ Skipped Build: Project: vdr-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
34>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
35>------ Skipped Build: Project: watchman-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
35>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
36>------ Skipped Build: Project: watchman-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
36>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
37>------ Skipped Build: Project: SAR-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
37>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
38>------ Skipped Build: Project: SAR-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
38>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
39>------ Skipped Build: Project: weather_routing-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
39>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
40>------ Skipped Build: Project: weather_routing-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
40>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
41>------ Skipped Build: Project: weatherfax-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
41>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
42>------ Skipped Build: Project: weatherfax-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
42>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
43>------ Skipped Build: Project: wmm-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
43>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
44>------ Skipped Build: Project: wmm-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
44>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
45>------ Skipped Build: Project: dummy, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
45>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
10>  CALCULATOR-i18n: Done.
11>  watchman_pi-i18n: Done.
46>------ Build started: Project: watchman_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
12>  celestial_navigation-i18n: Done.
13>  aisradar-i18n: Done.
14>  vdr-i18n: Done.
15>  grib_pi-i18n: Done.
46>  watchman_pi.cpp
47>------ Build started: Project: grib_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
16>     Creating library  C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/weather_routing_pi/Debug/weather_routing_pi.lib  and object  C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/weather_routing_pi/Debug/weather_routing_pi.exp
  16>RouteMapOverlay.obj : error LNK2019:  unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall  Position::GetPlotData(class GribRecordSet *,class wxDateTime  &,double,struct RouteMapOptions &,struct PlotData &)"  (?GetPlotData@Position@@QAE_NPAVGribRecordSet@@AAVwxDateTime@@NAAURouteMapOptions@@AAUPlotData@@@Z)  referenced in function "public: class std::list<struct  PlotData,class std::allocator<struct PlotData> > __thiscall  RouteMapOverlay::GetPlotData(void)"  (?GetPlotData@RouteMapOverlay@@QAE?AV?$list@UPlotData@@V?$allocator@UPlotData@@@std@@@std@@XZ)
  16>C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\weather_routing_pi\Debug\weather_routing_pi.dll  : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
46>..\..\..\plugins\watchman_pi\src\watchman_pi.cpp(103): warning  C4407: cast between different pointer to member representations,  compiler may generate incorrect code
46>..\..\..\plugins\watchman_pi\src\watchman_pi.cpp(383): error  C3861: 'PositionBearingDistanceMercator_Plugin': identifier not found
46>  WatchmanDialog.cpp
46>..\..\..\plugins\watchman_pi\src\WatchmanDialog.cpp(51): error  C3861: 'PositionBearingDistanceMercator_Plugin': identifier not found
46>  Generating Code...
48>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
48>  Build all projects
49>------ Skipped Build: Project: PACKAGE, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
49>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
50>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
50>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
========== Build: 17 succeeded, 2 failed, 16 up-to-date, 31 skipped ==========
Old 13-05-2013, 08:35   #25

See post in Weather_routing thread with Output from MSVC rebuild after Git
Some of it applies to Watchman.

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ml#post1234233

No watchman DLL created.
Old 19-05-2013, 21:17   #26

Current watchman.dll can be found at this post.
Plugin Threads (List)
Old 22-05-2013, 10:18   #27

Boat: Najad 34

Rick, your great and serve us so well. Thanks. The Watchman _pi.dll loads and unloads fine using beta 3.3.424 and Win32 but....
The dead man alarm is not ever counting to more 01 seconds even if my hands are of the computer. And, what's may be more fundamental, if a logic for "action" to watch are mouse movements this will never work. At least my boat is often rolling and twisting and the mouse on the navigation table is therefore not still. So this will be a self running machine and the dead man can sleep forever. I think we need a push button to use for action detection when the dead man watch is active.
Håkan
Hakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 16:06   #28

Good idea, better control of the watchman would be good. Also the counting problem is fixed now.
Old 22-05-2013, 23:46   #29

Boat: Najad 34

Very nice Sean. I'm to exit this place for now but I'll see if I can manage to give it a try when in next harbour with a net. Or if Rick or anyone can make a new .dll meanwhile.
Thanks/Håkan
Hakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 04:18   #30

Current version of Watchman seems to cause memory fault error in MSVC Debug so that Opencpn does not run but freezes with the mem error. Pavel traced it to Watchman trying to open a sound file that is not there.

The release version of the plugin does run in Opencpn 3.3.424 and the path showing for the sound file is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\sounds and pointing at 1bells.wav (I do not know if I set this or not).

The release version opens fine and seems to run, so I attach it here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Watchman.dll-memory-problem-in-MSVC-sounds.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	61186  
Attached Files
File Type: doc watchman_pi.dll.doc (117.5 KB, 65 views)