Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Seamanship, Navigation & Boat Handling > OpenCPN
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-02-2015, 13:36   #151

Re: OCPN for Android Proof of Concept and Teaser....

Why waste so much of your time insulting anyone who disagrees with you? I have no problems following instructions. I do have problems with laggy performance and poor power management caused by non-standard ROMs.

My points are valid. You're welcome to disagree openly or to give it a rest.
RhythmDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 13:49   #152

Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Re: OCPN for Android Proof of Concept and Teaser....

We are a peaceful productive bunch. We are builders. We make things work. We help people who are lost or need assistance. We all like OpenCPN.

We respect one another's skills because there is more to know than one person can know. We depend on other people's experiences and skills. Most of all we are collegial, cooperative and productive. We depend on each other to learn and get things accomplished. We work hard on achieving a goal and then report.

There is no need to proclaim superiority or ignorance, we all have a wide range of interests and skills and we are all trying to accomplish different things. This is our strength. So please don't take away from this strength. Respect each other, try to get along even though you may disagree. Listen to each other, you might learn something.

Dear Wrong and RDr I respect you both. Please try to leave at least one or two posts between your posts and keep in mind that you are both very productive and helpful and that you are striving to do very different things!

Thankyou.
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
concept