Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-06-2016, 23:50   #91

Boat: Richter 42
Re: ODraw - beta 1.1

Patch 1.1.31 should fix the issue of "GuardZone", it is now "Guard Zone". I have updated the pot file on Crowdin, so it should now be translatable.

Can you please provide the language file you used to cause the issue with maintaining the guard zone with heading and COG? In English on my windows 7 machine it displays correctly.

This patch also introduces supplied UserIcons, i.e. the icons released by Revelations is now included. For Windows and Ubuntu (deb file) installs the UserIcons should end up in the correct place, i.e. C:\ProgramData\opencpn\plugins\ocpn_draw_pi\UserIc ons, or /home/"user"/.opencpn/plugins/ocpn_draw_pi/UserIcons . This allows the user to 'easily' remove or replace them if needed. I am still working on the RPM install process, so if I can get it working it will also place the files in the correct place. For other systems the UserIcons are in a directory beside the ocpn_draw_pi/data directory that contains the toolbar icons. The user can then copy them to the correct location for their install.

Jon
jongough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 00:00   #92

The AIS alarm relies on the AIS targets transmitting regularly. If they stop transmitting (or the signal is not processed by OCPN) then the alarm will not trigger when the target enters the zone (Watchdog does not know it has entered the zone). It 'may' be possible to hold targets for a time and let them decay, as OCPN does when it does not get fresh data (this is a user setting in options/ship).

Have you made sure the alarm auto resets? If you do not do this the alarm will continue to show red.

Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilletarom View Post
I created a GZ. Now I know the run. Thank you for your explanation.
But I observe that:
If an AIS target enters the danger zone, and the line in the WD window turns red, it remains red if I move the points of the GZ and that no more AIS target in the GZ.
Old 27-06-2016, 15:10   #93

Boat: 10.50 mètres

hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongough View Post
Patch 1.1.31 should fix the issue of "GuardZone", it is now "Guard Zone". I have updated the pot file on Crowdin, so it should now be translatable.
Jon
This evening I update the pot file. but I have no tested OD and WD with it. Sorry.

here join it
Attached Files
File Type: doc opencpn-ocpn_draw_pi_fr.po.doc (48.1 KB, 43 views)
Gilletarom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 00:43   #94

Gilletarom,
I have just used your French translation and, as far as I can tell, the dialog box is readable. I did this on win 7 with a screen resolution of 1280x1024 and 800x600 and I do not see the effect you have shown. I have attached a screen shot showing what I see. This is using patch 1.1.31. Can you tell me what resolution you are using and what patch level are you on. I have reworked a few of the dialog boxes in the last few days to provide better scrolling of icons, so this 'may' have corrected the issue you are seeing.

Jon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	French Guard Zone.png
Views:	143
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	127062  
Old 28-06-2016, 00:50   #95

Patch 1.1.32 updates the RPM install to copy the UserIcons to the correct location. I have tested it on Fedora 24 64bit .

Jon
Old 29-06-2016, 09:47   #96

Boat: 10.50 mètres

hello Jon Gough,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongough View Post
Gilletarom,
I have just used your French translation and, as far as I can tell, the dialog box is readable. I did this on win 7 with a screen resolution of 1280x1024 and 800x600 and I do not see the effect you have shown. I have attached a screen shot showing what I see. This is using patch 1.1.31. Can you tell me what resolution you are using and what patch level are you on. I have reworked a few of the dialog boxes in the last few days to provide better scrolling of icons, so this 'may' have corrected the issue you are seeing.

Jon
1° With my frenchtranslation, and 1.1.24, See screen copy. You can see that "GuardZone" is not translate.

2° For "Cap M", sorry . "Cap M" is a french item. .... so no problem .
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2016-06-29-OD_Guardzone_patch_1124.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	127143  
Gilletarom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 15:00   #97

Gilletarom,
To get the new Guard Zone you need to be on patch 1.1.31 as this is when I changed it to put a space between Guard and Zone.

Regards
Jon
Old 04-07-2016, 16:59   #98

Hi,
I have just put up on git a pre-release based on patch 1.1.33. There are three install files available, windows, deb and rpm. I am making this a pre-release as I 'think' I have all the major changes implemented. This version contains:
  • Guard Zones
  • ODAPI for faster access and as an alternative to JSON messages. Currently the following API's are supported:
    • OD_FindPathByGUID
    • OD_FindPointInAnyBoundary
    • OD_FindClosestBoundaryLineCrossing
  • Permanent Layers
  • A new supplied set of User Icons
  • Ability to hide/show all boundary points from the right click menu/boundary properties
  • From/To bearings displayed when moving end points of an EBL
  • JSON message to check if a line passes through a boundary
  • The pot file for translation is up on crowdin and I have included the new French translation (thanks Gilletarom).
If no major problems are found with this patch level then I will create OD 1.2 and get it put into the release stream.

Regards
Jon
Old 05-07-2016, 01:13   #99
bcn

Boat: Rangeboat 39

Jon,

1.1.33 under Windows 8.1 (OpenGL on or off)
the two lines with the GZ points in the GZ property dialogue are blinking.
Might make somebody nervous
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2016-07-05 09_53_48-Guard Zone Properties.png
Views:	143
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	127389  
bcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 01:20   #100

Hubert,
The lines are for the ODPoints used to construct the GZ. The blinking is due to them being updated when the boat moves. If open the properties of an EBL when moving you will see the same effect. The only way to stop it is to not have the properties updated when they are open. On Linux the update occurs but does not blink. For me on Windows 7 the EBL blinks but not the GZ. I have not tried it on Windows 10 yet.

Jon