Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Seamanship, Navigation & Boat Handling > OpenCPN
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2012, 07:37   #151

Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 3.1.814 Released

Well, I think the answer to the problem was under Settings Toolbox Charts Tab, under Update Control, to check "Scan charts and update database"

Then the popup when hovering over the routes seems to work fine.
Sorry. Consider this a dry run.

Still have a question about CM93 charts not showing.
Do I have to force a "Full database rebuild" also under "Update Database"?
rgleason is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:57   #152

Have not done "Full database rebuild".

I termed the debug notice above, as a "Crash" I am not sure if that is correct, there was a debug notice.... I am not sure if it would have caused an actual crash.

Now when right click on a Mark I get the following debug notice, then I click through the notices and the popup window appears with what we can do with a Mark "properties, delete, etc" but then somehow I got into a memory problem error and a loop, and the program and debugging ended and I had to restart the program.

http://http://tgp-architectsOpenCPN/...bug-notice.png

RightClick-on-Mark-debug-notice.png

So now, I'm going to stop with this for a bit...

By the way, there should be an easier way to upload images that does not involve ftp to my own website! This is dark ages... What's the correct routine to use to upload/paste in an image? What are the image requirements? It always fails for me.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:29   #153

Boat: Journeyman

rgleason, I try to answer as best I can:

Image uploads: Unfortunately this forums server software is pretty retarded when it comes to attachments. Not much we can do about it since it's not under our control.

Your debug notice: I can't see your attached image, since you got the link URL messed up somehow, but if you are running in debug mode you will get lots of warnings, especially concerning timers. These can be safely ignored. Pressing the "Cancel" button on the message will disable it for the rest of the session.

If you are switching a lot back and forth between different O versions sometimes the CM93 pointers gets confused. Doing a full database rebuild fixes this. It is a pretty quick and totally safe thing to do.

Rebuilding: To get the latest stuff all you need to do is a "git pull" or "git fetch" from within the OpenCPN repository folder. This will get you all the latest changes from the master branch. Then do a "Build" in VS2010 and you're all set with the latest and greatest bugs :-)
JesperWe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 13:04   #154

Thanks JesperWe, I guess many of these messages are timing messages, and the program eventually finds whatever it is looking for. I guess I'll get familiar with what is what but it will be a guessing game for awhile. Will recompile charts. Sorry about the link.

http://www.tgp-architects.com/OpenCPN/RightClick-on-Mark-debug-notice.png

http://tgp-architects/OpenCPN/Crash-...te-3-Chart.png

http://tgp-architects/OpenCPN/Crash-...te-3-Debug.png
Old 07-09-2012, 14:20   #155

After trying to get my CM93 world map so it shows, I learned that the Chart Group feature was available and thought that might help, so I started using it.

..Still having trouble getting CM93 charts to show, but I determined that OpenCPN does not fail gracefully when you leave an empty Chart Group. It seems to freeze and you have to start OpenCPN again.

I also just learned that OpenCPN expects you to use Chart Groups. Why? Because my right click errors seem to have disappeared and the right click menu pops up now with no pesky errors.

This makes me wonder about the role of the chart group "All Charts" which seems to make good sense from a user point of view. The errors I was getting were due to the use of the "All Charts" group. Maybe having so many files in there slow the program or perhaps some charts have errors also causing the debug errors.
Old 07-09-2012, 16:15   #156

CM93ed2 charts do not appear to work. Some of what I said in the previous message may not be true.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:04   #157

Boat: Dufour 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgleason View Post
CM93ed2 charts do not appear to work. Some of what I said in the previous message may not be true.
I have no problems with either chart groups or CM93.
Are you running a version that you compiled your self, or a version from opencpn.org?

Anything in your log about chart groups or Cm93?

Thomas
cagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:59   #158

To be clear CM93, don't seem to work even after "Scan & Update" and "Full Database Rebuild" s (many) and creating CM93 Group with individual charts and each subdirectory of the CM93 charts. I did get a momentary glimpse of a CM93 chart in the selection bar, once, but it seemed to disappear.

It is my compilation, not the download exe. This morning it rebuilt again when I hit Debug from MSVC and here is what was in opencpn.log which is located in c:/<your data directory>/opencpn-git/build/opencpn.dir/debug/

Quote:
Build started 9/8/2012 8:44:54 AM.
1>Project "C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\opencpn.vcxproj" on node 7 (build target(s)).
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
Creating "opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.
CustomBuild:
All outputs are up-to-date.
ClCompile:
ResourceCompile:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\rc.exe /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D _DEBUG /D WXUSINGDLL /D UNICODE /D _UNICODE /D USE_GLU_TESS /D __MSVC__ /D _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /D _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /D PSAPI_VERSION=1 /D TIXML_USE_STL /D USE_S57 /D USE_GARMINHOST /D __WIN32__ /D _DEBUG /D __WXDEBUG__ /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\\\"Debug\\\"" /D _UNICODE /D UNICODE /l"0x0409" /I"C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/mswu" /I"C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/include" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/include" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/nmea0183" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/mygdal" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/garmin/jeeps" /nologo /fo"opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.res" ..\src\opencpn.rc
ManifestResourceCompile:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\rc.exe /nologo /fo"opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.exe.embed.manifest.re s" opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn_manifest.rc
Link:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT /OUT:"C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\Debug\opencpn.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxbase28ud.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_core.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxbase28ud_net.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxbase28ud_xml.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_html.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_adv.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_aui.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_gl.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxpngd.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxtiffd.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxjpegd.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxzlibd.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxregexud.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxexpatd.lib" opengl32.lib glu32.lib winmm.lib comctl32.lib rpcrt4.lib wsock32.lib Debug\NMEA0183.lib Debug\S57ENC.lib Debug\GARMINHOST.lib setupapi.lib gdiplus.lib glu32.lib Psapi.lib /MANIFEST /ManifestFile:"opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.exe.interm ediate.manifest" /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /STACK:"10000000" /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.lib" /MACHINE:X86 opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.res
opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.exe.embed.manifest.res
opencpn.dir\Debug\chart1.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\bbox.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\ocpn_pixel.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\ocpndc.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\chartdb.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\chartdbs.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\chartimg.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\chcanv.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\concanv.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\cutil.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\georef.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\navutil.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\routeman.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\routemanagerdialog.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\routeprop.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\statwin.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\tcmgr.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\thumbwin.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\options.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\gshhs.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\kml.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\undo.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\about.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\ais.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\pluginmanager.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\gpxdocument.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\jsonwriter.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\jsonreader.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\jsonval.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\chartsymbols.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\razdsparser.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\styles.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\toolbar.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\compasswin.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\geodesic.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\scrollingdialog.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\tinyxml.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\tinyxmlerror.obj
opencpn.dir\Debug\tinyxmlparser.obj /machine:X86 /debug
Creating library C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.lib and object C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.exp
Manifest:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\mt.exe /nologo /verbose /out:"opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.exe.embed.manifest" /manifest opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.exe.intermediate.manifes t
LinkEmbedManifest:
opencpn.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\Debug\opencpn.exe
FinalizeBuildStatus:
Deleting file "opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.unsuccessfulbuild".
Touching "opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.lastbuildstate".
1>Done Building Project "C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\opencpn.vcxproj" (build target(s)).

Build succeeded.

Time Elapsed 00:00:07.17
Old 10-09-2012, 02:47   #159

rgleason, this could be a bit tough to sort. I looked again at your posted crashes, none of them seem familiar. I would say there is something wrong in your setup, as far as I know no one else is seeing the problems you are. I don't have a clue *what* is wrong, however. Probably caused by the large amounts of moving things around and re-installs you went through to get your dev environment set up.

Nothing wrong in your log above.

I would suggest doing a "Build > Clean Solution" and a "Build > Rebuild" in VS2010 instead of a "Build", and then look through that build log to see that there are no errors. Then try again...
Old 10-09-2012, 06:05   #160

In MS Visual C++ 2010 Express Solution Explorer Panel (to the left)
Highlight "Solution 'OpenCPN' (21 Projects)"
Right Click and pick "Clean Solution" - cleans it.
Do same for "All-Build" and "OpenCpn"
Highlight "Solution 'OpenCPN' (21 Projects)"
Then Right Click on same and pick "Build"
Output window:
Quote:
------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Checking Build System
1> CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1> CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1> CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/dashboard_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1> CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/grib_pi/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
2>------ Build started: Project: NMEA0183, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3>------ Build started: Project: S57ENC, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4>------ Build started: Project: i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
5>------ Build started: Project: GARMINHOST, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
6>------ Build started: Project: dashboard-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
7>------ Build started: Project: LIB_BZIP, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
8>------ Build started: Project: grib-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
9>------ Skipped Build: Project: dashboard-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
9>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
10>------ Skipped Build: Project: grib-po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
10>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
11>------ Skipped Build: Project: grib-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
11>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
12>------ Skipped Build: Project: po-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
12>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
13>------ Skipped Build: Project: pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
13>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
14>------ Skipped Build: Project: dashboard-pot-update, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
14>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
3> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/CMakeLists.txt
5> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/CMakeLists.txt
2> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/CMakeLists.txt
4> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/CMakeLists.txt
3> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
5> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
2> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
4> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
4> i18n [opencpn_cs_CZ]: Created mo file.
6> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/plugins/dashboard_pi/CMakeLists.txt
7> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/plugins/grib_pi/CMakeLists.txt
8> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/plugins/grib_pi/CMakeLists.txt
6> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\dashboard_pi\CMakeFiles\generate .stamp is up-to-date.
6> dashboard-i18n [cs]: Created mo file.
8> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\grib_pi\CMakeFiles\generate.stam p is up-to-date.
7> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\grib_pi\CMakeFiles\generate.stam p is up-to-date.
8> grib-i18n [cs]: Created mo file.
7> bzlib.c
3> s52cnsy.cpp
2> nmea.cpp
5> gpsapp.c
6> dashboard-i18n [da]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [da]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_da_DK]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [de]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [de]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [el_GR]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_de_DE]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [el_GR]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [es]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [et]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [es]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_es_ES]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [fi_FI]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [et]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_fr_FR]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [fi_FI]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [fr]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [fr]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_it_IT]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [hu_HU]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [it]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [it]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [nb_NO]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_nl_NL]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [nb_NO]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [nl]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_pl_PL]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [nl]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [pl]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [pl]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_ru_RU]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [pl_PL]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [pl_PL]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_sv_SE]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [pt_BR]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [pt_BR]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_et_ET]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [pt_PT]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_pt_PT]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [ru]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [pt_PT]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_pt_BR]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [sv]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [ru]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_nb_NO]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [tr_TR]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n [zh_TW]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [sv]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_tr_TR]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n [tr_TR]: Created mo file.
8> grib-i18n: Done.
6> dashboard-i18n [zh_TW]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_fi_FI]: Created mo file.
6> dashboard-i18n: Done.
4> i18n [opencpn_el_GR]: Created mo file.
4> i18n [opencpn_zh_TW]: Created mo file.
5> gpscom.c
4> i18n [opencpn_hu_HU]: Created mo file.
5> gpsmath.c
4> i18n [opencpn_gl_ES]: Created mo file.
5> gpsmem.c
4> i18n [opencpn_ca_ES]: Created mo file.
5> gpsprot.c
4> i18n: Done.
5> gpsread.c
5> gpsdevice.c
5> gpsdevice_ser.c
5> gpsdevice_usb.c
5> gpsrqst.c
5> gpssend.c
5> gpsserial.c
5> gpsutil.c
7> blocksort.c
5> gpsusbread.c
5> gpsusbsend.c
5> gpsusbcommon.c
5> garmin_wrapper_utils.c
7> compress.c
5> gpsusbwin.c
7> crctable.c
7> decompress.c
5> Generating Code...
7> huffman.c
5> garmin_wrapper.cpp
7> randtable.c
7> Generating Code...
7> LIB_BZIP.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\grib_pi\Debug\LIB_BZIP.lib
3> s52plib.cpp
2> latlong.cpp
5> GARMINHOST.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\Debug\GARMINHOST.lib
2> long.cpp
2> nmea0183.cpp
2> response.cpp
2> rmb.cpp
2> sentence.cpp
3> s52utils.cpp
3> s57chart.cpp
2> talkerid.cpp
2> rmc.cpp
2> hexvalue.cpp
2> lat.cpp
2> expid.cpp
2> wpl.cpp
3> cm93.cpp
2> rte.cpp
2> hdt.cpp
2> hdg.cpp
2> hdm.cpp
2> gll.cpp
2> vtg.cpp
2> gga.cpp
3> mygeom.cpp
2> Generating Code...
2> Compiling...
2> gsv.cpp
3> ddffielddefn.cpp
3> ddfmodule.cpp
2> GPwpl.cpp
3> ddfrecord.cpp
3> ddfsubfielddefn.cpp
3> ddffield.cpp
3> ddfutils.cpp
3> ddfrecordindex.cpp
2> Generating Code...
3> cpl_conv.cpp
3> cpl_csv.cpp
3> cpl_error.cpp
3> cpl_findfile.cpp
2> NMEA0183.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\Debug\NMEA0183.lib
3> cpl_minixml.cpp
3> cpl_path.cpp
3> cpl_string.cpp
3> Generating Code...
3> Compiling...
3> cpl_vsisimple.cpp
3> cplgetsymbol.cpp
3> ograssemblepolygon.cpp
3> ogrcurve.cpp
3> ogrfeature.cpp
3> ogrfeaturedefn.cpp
3> ogrfielddefn.cpp
3> ogrgeometry.cpp
3> ogrgeometrycollection.cpp
3> ogrgeometryfactory.cpp
3> ogrlinearring.cpp
3> ogrlinestring.cpp
3> ogrmultilinestring.cpp
3> ogrmultipoint.cpp
3> ogrmultipolygon.cpp
3> ogrpoint.cpp
3> ogrpolygon.cpp
3> ogrs57datasource.cpp
3> ogrlayer.cpp
3> ogrs57layer.cpp
3> Generating Code...
3> Compiling...
3> ogrutils.cpp
3> s57classregistrar.cpp
3> s57featuredefns.cpp
3> s57reader.cpp
3> gdal_misc.cpp
3> Generating Code...
3> tri.c
3> S57ENC.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\Debug\S57ENC.lib
15>------ Build started: Project: opencpn, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
15> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/CMakeLists.txt
15> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
15> chart1.cpp
15> bbox.cpp
15> ocpn_pixel.cpp
15> ocpndc.cpp
15> chartdb.cpp
15> chartdbs.cpp
15> chartimg.cpp
15> chcanv.cpp
15>c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\math.h(632): warning C4005: 'M_PI' : macro redefinition
15> C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\include\wx/math.h(22) : see previous definition of 'M_PI'
15> concanv.cpp
15> navutil.cpp
15> routeman.cpp
15> routemanagerdialog.cpp
15> routeprop.cpp
15> statwin.cpp
15> tcmgr.cpp
15> thumbwin.cpp
15> options.cpp
15> gshhs.cpp
15> kml.cpp
15> undo.cpp
15> Generating Code...
15> Compiling...
15> about.cpp
15> ais.cpp
15> pluginmanager.cpp
15> gpxdocument.cpp
15> jsonwriter.cpp
15> jsonreader.cpp
15> jsonval.cpp
15> chartsymbols.cpp
15> razdsparser.cpp
15> styles.cpp
15> toolbar.cpp
15> compasswin.cpp
15> geodesic.cpp
15> scrollingdialog.cpp
15> tinyxml.cpp
15> tinyxmlerror.cpp
15> tinyxmlparser.cpp
15> Generating Code...
15> cutil.c
15> georef.c
15> Generating Code...
15> Creating library C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.lib and object C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.exp
15> opencpn.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\Debug\opencpn.exe
16>------ Build started: Project: grib_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
17>------ Build started: Project: dashboard_pi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
18>------ Skipped Build: Project: dummy, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
18>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
17> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/plugins/dashboard_pi/CMakeLists.txt
16> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/plugins/grib_pi/CMakeLists.txt
17> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\dashboard_pi\CMakeFiles\generate .stamp is up-to-date.
16> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\grib_pi\CMakeFiles\generate.stam p is up-to-date.
16> grib_pi.cpp
17> dashboard_pi.cpp
16> grib.cpp
17> instrument.cpp
17> compass.cpp
16> icons.cpp
17> dial.cpp
16> GribReader.cpp
17> gps.cpp
16> GribRecord.cpp
17> rudder_angle.cpp
16> zuFile.cpp
16> IsoLine.cpp
17> speedometer.cpp
16> Generating Code...
17> wind.cpp
16> Creating library C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/grib_pi/Debug/grib_pi.lib and object C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/grib_pi/Debug/grib_pi.exp
16> Creating library C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/grib_pi/Debug/grib_pi.lib and object C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/grib_pi/Debug/grib_pi.exp
17> depth.cpp
16> grib_pi.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\grib_pi\Debug\grib_pi.dll
17> clock.cpp
17> icons.cpp
17> latlong.cpp
17> long.cpp
17> nmea0183.cpp
17> response.cpp
17> rmb.cpp
17> sentence.cpp
17> talkerid.cpp
17> rmc.cpp
17> hexvalue.cpp
17> Generating Code...
17> Compiling...
17> lat.cpp
17> expid.cpp
17> wpl.cpp
17> rte.cpp
17> hdt.cpp
17> hdg.cpp
17> hdm.cpp
17> gll.cpp
17> vtg.cpp
17> gga.cpp
17> gsv.cpp
17> dbt.cpp
17> dpt.cpp
17> mtw.cpp
17> mwv.cpp
17> vhw.cpp
17> vwr.cpp
17> zda.cpp
17> rsa.cpp
17> mwd.cpp
17> Generating Code...
17> Compiling...
17> vwt.cpp
17> Generating Code...
17> Creating library C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/dashboard_pi/Debug/dashboard_pi.lib and object C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/dashboard_pi/Debug/dashboard_pi.exp
17> Creating library C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/dashboard_pi/Debug/dashboard_pi.lib and object C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/dashboard_pi/Debug/dashboard_pi.exp
17> dashboard_pi.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\plugins\dashboard_pi\Debug\dashboard_pi. dll
19>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
19> Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/CMakeLists.txt
19> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
19> Build all projects
20>------ Skipped Build: Project: PACKAGE, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
20>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
21>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
21>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
========== Build: 12 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 9 skipped ==========
Then highlight "All-Build" and Right click on "Build"
Output:
[quote]1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2>------ Build started: Project: i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3>------ Build started: Project: dashboard-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4>------ Build started: Project: grib-i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3> dashboard-i18n: Done.
2> i18n: Done.
4> grib-i18n: Done.
5>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
5> Build all projects
========== Build: 5 succeeded, 0 failed, 7 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
[quote/]

Then highlight "OpenCPN" and Right click on "Build"
Output:
Quote:
1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2>------ Build started: Project: i18n, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2> i18n: Done.
========== Build: 2 succeeded, 0 failed, 4 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Then highlight "OpenCPN" and Right click on "Set as Startup Project"
Then from menu with OpenCPN highlighted in Solution Explorer pick Debug/Debug in main menu. Window pops up:
Quote:
"These projects are out of date: "Zero_Check - Debug Win 32" and "I18n - Debug Win 32"
"Would you like to build them?"

Then I pick yes usually. There is quick output and it disappears. Then the cannot open Com3 message comes up looking for GPS which is not connected. Click "OK"

Then OpenCPN comes up with no charts showing right now (in setting have to rebuild chart database) Then a wxWidgets Debug Alert shows
"..\..\src\msw\timer.cpp(198): assert "node!=TimerMap().end()" failed in xxTimerWndProc(): bogus timer id in wxTimerProc, then a long "Call Stack:...." "Do you want to stop the program" "You can also choose cancel to suppress further warnings." Yes No Cancel. I pick "No" generally.

Then this is the CMakeCache.txt in C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build

Quote:
# This is the CMakeCache file.
# For build in directory: c:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build
# It was generated by CMake: C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/bin/cmake.exe
# You can edit this file to change values found and used by cmake.
# If you do not want to change any of the values, simply exit the editor.
# If you do want to change a value, simply edit, save, and exit the editor.
# The syntax for the file is as follows:
# KEY:TYPE=VALUE
# KEY is the name of a variable in the cache.
# TYPE is a hint to GUI's for the type of VALUE, DO NOT EDIT TYPE!.
# VALUE is the current value for the KEY.

########################
# EXTERNAL cache entries
########################

//Semicolon separated list of supported configuration types, only
// supports Debug, Release, MinSizeRel, and RelWithDebInfo, anything
// else will be ignored.
CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES:STRING=Debug;Release;Min SizeRel;RelWithDebInfo

//C++ compiler
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=c:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0/VC/bin/cl.exe

//Flags used by the compiler during all build types.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING= /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /Zm1000 /EHsc /GR

//Flags used by the compiler during debug builds.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=/D_DEBUG /MDd /Zi /Ob0 /Od /RTC1

//Flags used by the compiler during release minsize builds.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=/MD /O1 /Ob1 /D NDEBUG

//Flags used by the compiler during release builds (/MD /Ob1 /Oi
// /Ot /Oy /Gs will produce slightly less optimized but smaller
// files).
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=/MD /O2 /Ob2 /D NDEBUG

//Flags used by the compiler during Release with Debug Info builds.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=/MD /Zi /O2 /Ob1 /D NDEBUG

//Libraries linked by defalut with all C++ applications.
CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES:STRING='kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib '

//C compiler
CMAKE_C_COMPILER:FILEPATH=c:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0/VC/bin/cl.exe

//Flags used by the compiler during all build types.
CMAKE_C_FLAGS:STRING= /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /Zm1000

//Flags used by the compiler during debug builds.
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=/D_DEBUG /MDd /Zi /Ob0 /Od /RTC1

//Flags used by the compiler during release minsize builds.
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=/MD /O1 /Ob1 /D NDEBUG

//Flags used by the compiler during release builds (/MD /Ob1 /Oi
// /Ot /Oy /Gs will produce slightly less optimized but smaller
// files).
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=/MD /O2 /Ob2 /D NDEBUG

//Flags used by the compiler during Release with Debug Info builds.
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=/MD /Zi /O2 /Ob1 /D NDEBUG

//Libraries linked by defalut with all C applications.
CMAKE_C_STANDARD_LIBRARIES:STRING='kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib '

//Flags used by the linker.
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING=' /STACK:10000000 /machine:X86 '

//Flags used by the linker during debug builds.
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=/debug /INCREMENTAL

//Flags used by the linker during release minsize builds.
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=/INCREMENTAL:NO

//Flags used by the linker during release builds.
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=/INCREMENTAL:NO

//Flags used by the linker during Release with Debug Info builds.
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=/debug /INCREMENTAL

//Install path prefix, prepended onto install directories.
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=C:/Program Files (x86)/OpenCPN

//Path to a program.
CMAKE_LINKER:FILEPATH=c:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0/VC/bin/link.exe

//Path to a program.
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM:FILEPATH=C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/MSBuild.exe

//Flags used by the linker during the creation of modules.
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING=' /STACK:10000000 /machine:X86 '

CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=/debug /INCREMENTAL

CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=/INCREMENTAL:NO

CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=/INCREMENTAL:NO

CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=/debug /INCREMENTAL

//Value Computed by CMake
CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME:STATIC=OpenCPN

//RC compiler
CMAKE_RC_COMPILER:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.0A/Bin/RC.Exe

//Flags for Fortran compiler.
CMAKE_RC_FLAGS:STRING=' '

//Flags used by the linker during the creation of dll's.
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING=' /STACK:10000000 /machine:X86 '

CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=/debug /INCREMENTAL

CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=/INCREMENTAL:NO

CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=/INCREMENTAL:NO

CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=/debug /INCREMENTAL

//If set, runtime paths are not added when installing shared libraries,
// but are added when building.
CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_RPATH:BOOL=NO

//If set, runtime paths are not added when using shared libraries.
CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH:BOOL=NO

//If true, cmake will use relative paths in makefiles and projects.
CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS:BOOL=OFF

//If this value is on, makefiles will be generated without the
// .SILENT directive, and all commands will be echoed to the console
// during the make. This is useful for debugging only. With Visual
// Studio IDE projects all commands are done without /nologo.
CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=FALSE

//Enable to build NSIS packages
CPACK_BINARY_NSIS:BOOL=ON

//Enable to build ZIP packages
CPACK_BINARY_ZIP:BOOL=OFF

//Dependencies for target
GARMINHOST_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=

//Path to a program.
GETTEXT_MSGFMT_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files (x86)/Poedit/bin/msgfmt.exe

//Path to a program.
GETTEXT_MSGMERGE_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files (x86)/Poedit/bin/msgmerge.exe

//Path to a program.
GETTEXT_XGETTEXT_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files (x86)/Poedit/bin/xgettext.exe

//Path to a file.
GTK2_GTK_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=GTK2_GTK_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND

LIB_BZIP_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=

NMEA0183_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=

//OpenGL library for win32
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY:STRING=opengl32

//GLU library for win32
OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY:STRING=glu32

OpenCPN_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build

OpenCPN_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git

//Package release number
PACKAGE_RELEASE:STRING=1

S57ENC_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=

//Enable Garmin Host Mode support
USE_GARMINHOST:BOOL=ON

//Enable S57 ENC support
USE_S57:BOOL=ON

//Cleared.
WX_adv:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_adv.lib

//Cleared.
WX_advd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_adv.lib

//Cleared.
WX_aui:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_aui.lib

//Cleared.
WX_auid:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_aui.lib

//Cleared.
WX_base:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28u.lib

//Cleared.
WX_based:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28ud.lib

//Cleared.
WX_core:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_core.lib

//Cleared.
WX_cored:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_core.lib

//Cleared.
WX_dbgrid:FILEPATH=WX_dbgrid-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_dbgridd:FILEPATH=WX_dbgridd-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_expat:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxexpat.lib

//Cleared.
WX_expatd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxexpatd.lib

//Cleared.
WX_gl:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_gl.lib

//Cleared.
WX_gld:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_gl.lib

//Cleared.
WX_html:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_html.lib

//Cleared.
WX_htmld:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_html.lib

//Cleared.
WX_jpeg:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxjpeg.lib

//Cleared.
WX_jpegd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxjpegd.lib

//Cleared.
WX_media:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_media.lib

//Cleared.
WX_mediad:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_media.lib

//Cleared.
WX_mono:FILEPATH=WX_mono-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_monod:FILEPATH=WX_monod-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_net:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28u_net.lib

//Cleared.
WX_netd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28ud_net.lib

//Cleared.
WX_odbc:FILEPATH=WX_odbc-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_odbcd:FILEPATH=WX_odbcd-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_png:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxpng.lib

//Cleared.
WX_pngd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxpngd.lib

//Cleared.
WX_propgrid:FILEPATH=WX_propgrid-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_propgridd:FILEPATH=WX_propgridd-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_qa:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_qa.lib

//Cleared.
WX_qad:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_qa.lib

//Cleared.
WX_regex:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxregexu.lib

//Cleared.
WX_regexd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxregexud.lib

//Cleared.
WX_ribbon:FILEPATH=WX_ribbon-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_ribbond:FILEPATH=WX_ribbond-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_richtext:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_richtext.lib

//Cleared.
WX_richtextd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_richtext.lib

//Cleared.
WX_scintilla:FILEPATH=WX_scintilla-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_scintillad:FILEPATH=WX_scintillad-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_stc:FILEPATH=WX_stc-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_stcd:FILEPATH=WX_stcd-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_tiff:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxtiff.lib

//Cleared.
WX_tiffd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxtiffd.lib

//Path to a library.
WX_webview:FILEPATH=WX_webview-NOTFOUND

//Path to a library.
WX_webviewd:FILEPATH=WX_webviewd-NOTFOUND

//Cleared.
WX_xml:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28u_xml.lib

//Cleared.
WX_xmld:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28ud_xml.lib

//Cleared.
WX_xrc:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_xrc.lib

//Cleared.
WX_xrcd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_xrc.lib

//Cleared.
WX_zlib:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxzlib.lib

//Cleared.
WX_zlibd:FILEPATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxzlibd.lib

dashboard_pi_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/dashboard_pi

//Dependencies for the target
dashboard_pi_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=general;../../$(Configuration)/opencpn;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28ud.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28u.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_core.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_core.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28ud_net.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28u_net.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28ud_xml.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28u_xml.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_html.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_html.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_adv.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_adv.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_aui.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_aui.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_gl.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_gl.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxpngd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxpng.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxtiffd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxtiff.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxjpegd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxjpeg.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxzlibd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxzlib.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxregexud.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxregexu.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxexpatd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxexpat.lib;general;opengl32;general;glu32;general ;winmm;general;comctl32;general;rpcrt4;general;wso ck32;

dashboard_pi_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/plugins/dashboard_pi

grib_pi_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/plugins/grib_pi

//Dependencies for the target
grib_pi_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=general;LIB_BZIP;genera l;../../$(Configuration)/opencpn;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28ud.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28u.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_core.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_core.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28ud_net.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28u_net.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28ud_xml.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxbase28u_xml.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_html.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_html.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_adv.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_adv.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_aui.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_aui.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28ud_gl.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxmsw28u_gl.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxpngd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxpng.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxtiffd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxtiff.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxjpegd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxjpeg.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxzlibd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxzlib.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxregexud.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxregexu.lib;debug;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxexpatd.lib;optimized;C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/wxexpat.lib;general;opengl32;general;glu32;general ;winmm;general;comctl32;general;rpcrt4;general;wso ck32;

grib_pi_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/plugins/grib_pi

//Set wxWidgets configuration (mswud;mswu)
wxWidgets_CONFIGURATION:STRING=mswu

//Cleared.
wxWidgets_LIB_DIR:PATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll

//wxWidgets base/installation directory?
wxWidgets_ROOT_DIR:PATH=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12

//Use release and debug configurations?
wxWidgets_USE_REL_AND_DBG:BOOL=ON

//Path to a program.
wxWidgets_wxrc_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=wxWidgets_wxrc_ EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND

########################
# INTERNAL cache entries
########################

//Stored GUID
ALL_BUILD_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=AC99097B-1E53-45AC-B974-BA4F669B2164
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL
CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//What is the target build tool cmake is generating for.
CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL:INTERNAL=C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/MSBuild.exe
//This is the directory where this CMakeCache.txt was created
CMAKE_CACHEFILE_DIR:INTERNAL=c:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build
//Major version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
CMAKE_CACHE_MAJOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=2
//Minor version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
CMAKE_CACHE_MINOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=8
//Patch version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
CMAKE_CACHE_PATCH_VERSION:INTERNAL=9
//Path to CMake executable.
CMAKE_COMMAND:INTERNAL=C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/bin/cmake.exe
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES
CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to cpack program executable.
CMAKE_CPACK_COMMAND:INTERNAL=C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/bin/cpack.exe
//Path to ctest program executable.
CMAKE_CTEST_COMMAND:INTERNAL=C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/bin/ctest.exe
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_WORKS:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES
CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMAKE_C_COMPILER-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_WORKS:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS
CMAKE_C_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_C_STANDARD_LIBRARIES
CMAKE_C_STANDARD_LIBRARIES-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Result of TRY_COMPILE
CMAKE_DETERMINE_CXX_ABI_COMPILED:INTERNAL=TRUE
//Result of TRY_COMPILE
CMAKE_DETERMINE_C_ABI_COMPILED:INTERNAL=TRUE
//Path to cache edit program executable.
CMAKE_EDIT_COMMAND:INTERNAL=C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/bin/cmake-gui.exe
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Name of generator.
CMAKE_GENERATOR:INTERNAL=Visual Studio 10
//Start directory with the top level CMakeLists.txt file for this
// project
CMAKE_HOME_DIRECTORY:INTERNAL=C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_LINKER
CMAKE_LINKER-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//number of local generators
CMAKE_NUMBER_OF_LOCAL_GENERATORS:INTERNAL=4
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_RC_COMPILER
CMAKE_RC_COMPILER-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
CMAKE_RC_COMPILER_WORKS:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_RC_FLAGS
CMAKE_RC_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to CMake installation.
CMAKE_ROOT:INTERNAL=C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_RPATH
CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_RPATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH
CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS
CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE
CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CPACK_BINARY_NSIS
CPACK_BINARY_NSIS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: CPACK_BINARY_ZIP
CPACK_BINARY_ZIP-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Details about finding Gettext
FIND_PACKAGE_MESSAGE_DETAILS_Gettext:INTERNAL=[C:/Program Files (x86)/Poedit/bin/msgmerge.exe][C:/Program Files (x86)/Poedit/bin/msgfmt.exe][v()]
//Details about finding OpenGL
FIND_PACKAGE_MESSAGE_DETAILS_OpenGL:INTERNAL=[opengl32][v()]
//Details about finding wxWidgets
FIND_PACKAGE_MESSAGE_DETAILS_wxWidgets:INTERNAL=[TRUE][v()]
//Stored GUID
GARMINHOST_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=F580E561-8227-49FB-81EC-FE87CEB0FF09
//Stored GUID
INSTALL_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=B9A6821B-036F-4A58-9773-0E4793347BC3
//Stored GUID
LIB_BZIP_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=F17602F0-DE9E-4091-BEE5-225AB7C0EE80
//Stored GUID
NMEA0183_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=E4903961-FD00-4DB2-AA0A-BC0B0F590AB8
//ADVANCED property for variable: OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY
OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Stored GUID
PACKAGE_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=EF0A9E0C-818E-41DB-B5C7-2939D416FC20
//Stored GUID
S57ENC_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=7457AD0A-C48C-4D14-ACCF-610C45D22C8B
//Stored GUID
SG_Filter_CMake Rules_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=6A1717D0-75FD-438A-8199-72B704E945AB
//Stored GUID
SG_Filter_Header Files_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=39250401-9C9D-45EF-AACB-71D0CB2C25D6
//Stored GUID
SG_Filter_Object Files_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=95E391F3-4845-4878-BDA4-B8AAE7C34889
//Stored GUID
SG_Filter_Resources_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=89CCD240-0136-4CD8-871E-65661144620F
//Stored GUID
SG_Filter_Source Files_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=2E6D7A6B-F29C-4F60-9105-1EB4EC675E82
//wxWidgets_LIB_DIR
WX_LIB_DIR:INTERNAL=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll
//wxWidgets_ROOT_DIR
WX_ROOT_DIR:INTERNAL=C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_adv
WX_adv-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_advd
WX_advd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_aui
WX_aui-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_auid
WX_auid-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_base
WX_base-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_based
WX_based-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_core
WX_core-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_cored
WX_cored-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_dbgrid
WX_dbgrid-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_dbgridd
WX_dbgridd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_expat
WX_expat-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_expatd
WX_expatd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_gl
WX_gl-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_gld
WX_gld-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_html
WX_html-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_htmld
WX_htmld-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_jpeg
WX_jpeg-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_jpegd
WX_jpegd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_media
WX_media-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_mediad
WX_mediad-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_mono
WX_mono-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_monod
WX_monod-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_net
WX_net-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_netd
WX_netd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_odbc
WX_odbc-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_odbcd
WX_odbcd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_png
WX_png-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_pngd
WX_pngd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_propgrid
WX_propgrid-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_propgridd
WX_propgridd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_qa
WX_qa-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_qad
WX_qad-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_regex
WX_regex-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_regexd
WX_regexd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_ribbon
WX_ribbon-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_ribbond
WX_ribbond-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_richtext
WX_richtext-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_richtextd
WX_richtextd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_scintilla
WX_scintilla-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_scintillad
WX_scintillad-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_stc
WX_stc-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_stcd
WX_stcd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_tiff
WX_tiff-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_tiffd
WX_tiffd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_webview
WX_webview-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_webviewd
WX_webviewd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_xml
WX_xml-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_xmld
WX_xmld-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_xrc
WX_xrc-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_xrcd
WX_xrcd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_zlib
WX_zlib-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: WX_zlibd
WX_zlibd-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Stored GUID
ZERO_CHECK_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=F78D60E3-78CF-47DD-9DE8-196D3BE16577
//Stored GUID
dashboard-i18n_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=16FDF3B7-9582-4BBD-A8F1-77A33A9C3FBA
//Stored GUID
dashboard-po-update_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=DB69571C-59E3-44DC-A6DB-63F21A3E7DAB
//Stored GUID
dashboard-pot-update_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=58EE128C-04F1-45EB-818D-867006242EF0
//Stored GUID
dashboard_pi_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=FAE1BB79-97EA-4691-B61E-499978118D3F
//Stored GUID
dummy_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=8D500748-1486-42B5-A57D-0084842DD30E
//Stored GUID
grib-i18n_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=0EAF4083-0474-4DB8-B608-10D37DA9CEE4
//Stored GUID
grib-po-update_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=C6812356-58E5-4D65-9C5F-F76E388F7971
//Stored GUID
grib-pot-update_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=A4B1451E-5ADA-4CFD-8269-F05A68C074BA
//Stored GUID
grib_pi_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=C55A5120-8C24-4393-A582-654A2AE4BE00
//Stored GUID
i18n_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=1F82164E-F37B-4A04-A225-495074E8FB46
//Stored GUID
opencpn_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=6EF9B297-E709-43E8-9B5D-3E580FF08126
//Stored GUID
po-update_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=6E9FEA7B-9BD6-4724-A44A-CC9729D16141
//Stored GUID
pot-update_GUID_CMAKE:INTERNAL=CCC68243-E0AF-4D8C-8D7A-767D2C60DC59
Old 10-09-2012, 06:14   #161

After doing the above, from within the MS VC opened OpenCPN program I pick Settings/ Update Control and select both "Scan charts and update database" and "Force Full Database Rebuild" at the same time. It runs through the charts.
I right click anywhere, Pick "Chart Groups" "BSB <user defined under settings/charts> and get all the BSB charts in that group displaying fine.
I right click anywhere, Pick "Chart Groups" "CM93 <user defined group> and there are no CM93 charts, just some routes and marks.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:21   #162

Then I try removing all CM93 charts in the Chart Group, and deleting all "Active Chart Directories" leading to CM93 charts and do a "Force Full Database Rebuild" There is then a prompt to move from CM93 group to All-Charts group because CM93 is empty.
The BSB charts show in OpenCPN.

I then create a new path to CM93 charts and add that to the CM93 group. Then do separate "Scan and rebuild charts" and "Force Full Database Rebuild" and the BSB Group works but the CM93 does not.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:22   #163

Should I just start over from the beginning again?
Old 10-09-2012, 06:44   #164

Oh, by the way, I forgot to add the OpenCPN.Log which is in
C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\opencpn.dir\Debug

Quote:
Build started 9/10/2012 8:35:39 AM.
1>Project "C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\opencpn.vcxproj" on node 9 (build target(s)).
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
Creating "opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.
CustomBuild:
Building Custom Rule C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/CMakeLists.txt
CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
ClCompile:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\CL.exe /c /I"C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/mswu" /I"C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/include" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/include" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/nmea0183" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/mygdal" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/garmin/jeeps" /Zi /nologo /W3 /WX- /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D _DEBUG /D WXUSINGDLL /D UNICODE /D _UNICODE /D USE_GLU_TESS /D __MSVC__ /D _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /D _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /D PSAPI_VERSION=1 /D TIXML_USE_STL /D USE_S57 /D USE_GARMINHOST /D __WIN32__ /D _DEBUG /D __WXDEBUG__ /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _UNICODE /D UNICODE /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fprecise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /GR /Fo"opencpn.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.pdb" /Gd /TP /analyze- /errorReportrompt ..\src\chart1.cpp ..\src\bbox.cpp ..\src\ocpn_pixel.cpp ..\src\ocpndc.cpp ..\src\chartdb.cpp ..\src\chartdbs.cpp ..\src\chartimg.cpp ..\src\chcanv.cpp ..\src\concanv.cpp ..\src\navutil.cpp ..\src\routeman.cpp ..\src\routemanagerdialog.cpp ..\src\routeprop.cpp ..\src\statwin.cpp ..\src\tcmgr.cpp ..\src\thumbwin.cpp ..\src\options.cpp ..\src\gshhs.cpp ..\src\kml.cpp ..\src\undo.cpp ..\src\about.cpp ..\src\ais.cpp ..\src\pluginmanager.cpp ..\src\gpxdocument.cpp ..\src\wxJSON\jsonwriter.cpp ..\src\wxJSON\jsonreader.cpp ..\src\wxJSON\jsonval.cpp ..\src\chartsymbols.cpp ..\src\razdsparser.cpp ..\src\styles.cpp ..\src\toolbar.cpp ..\src\compasswin.cpp ..\src\geodesic.cpp ..\src\scrollingdialog.cpp ..\src\tinyxml.cpp ..\src\tinyxmlerror.cpp ..\src\tinyxmlparser.cpp /Zm1000
chart1.cpp
bbox.cpp
ocpn_pixel.cpp
ocpndc.cpp
chartdb.cpp
chartdbs.cpp
chartimg.cpp
chcanv.cpp
1>c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\math.h(632): warning C4005: 'M_PI' : macro redefinition
C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\include\wx/math.h(22) : see previous definition of 'M_PI'
concanv.cpp
navutil.cpp
routeman.cpp
routemanagerdialog.cpp
routeprop.cpp
statwin.cpp
tcmgr.cpp
thumbwin.cpp
options.cpp
gshhs.cpp
kml.cpp
undo.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling...
about.cpp
ais.cpp
pluginmanager.cpp
gpxdocument.cpp
jsonwriter.cpp
jsonreader.cpp
jsonval.cpp
chartsymbols.cpp
razdsparser.cpp
styles.cpp
toolbar.cpp
compasswin.cpp
geodesic.cpp
scrollingdialog.cpp
tinyxml.cpp
tinyxmlerror.cpp
tinyxmlparser.cpp
Generating Code...
c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\CL.exe /c /I"C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/mswu" /I"C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/include" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/include" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/nmea0183" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/mygdal" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/garmin/jeeps" /Zi /nologo /W3 /WX- /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D _DEBUG /D WXUSINGDLL /D UNICODE /D _UNICODE /D USE_GLU_TESS /D __MSVC__ /D _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /D _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /D PSAPI_VERSION=1 /D TIXML_USE_STL /D USE_S57 /D USE_GARMINHOST /D __WIN32__ /D _DEBUG /D __WXDEBUG__ /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _UNICODE /D UNICODE /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fprecise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /GR /Fo"opencpn.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.pdb" /Gd /TC /analyze- /errorReportrompt ..\src\cutil.c ..\src\georef.c /Zm1000
cutil.c
georef.c
Generating Code...
ResourceCompile:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\rc.exe /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D _DEBUG /D WXUSINGDLL /D UNICODE /D _UNICODE /D USE_GLU_TESS /D __MSVC__ /D _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /D _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /D PSAPI_VERSION=1 /D TIXML_USE_STL /D USE_S57 /D USE_GARMINHOST /D __WIN32__ /D _DEBUG /D __WXDEBUG__ /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\\\"Debug\\\"" /D _UNICODE /D UNICODE /l"0x0409" /I"C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/lib/vc_dll/mswu" /I"C:/wxWidgets-2.8.12/include" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/include" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/nmea0183" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/mygdal" /I"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/src/garmin/jeeps" /nologo /fo"opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.res" ..\src\opencpn.rc
ManifestResourceCompile:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\rc.exe /nologo /fo"opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.exe.embed.manifest.re s" opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn_manifest.rc
Link:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT /OUT:"C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\Debug\opencpn.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxbase28ud.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_core.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxbase28ud_net.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxbase28ud_xml.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_html.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_adv.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_aui.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxmsw28ud_gl.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxpngd.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxtiffd.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxjpegd.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxzlibd.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxregexud.lib" "C:\wxWidgets-2.8.12\lib\vc_dll\wxexpatd.lib" opengl32.lib glu32.lib winmm.lib comctl32.lib rpcrt4.lib wsock32.lib Debug\NMEA0183.lib Debug\S57ENC.lib Debug\GARMINHOST.lib setupapi.lib gdiplus.lib glu32.lib Psapi.lib /MANIFEST /ManifestFile:"opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.exe.interm ediate.manifest" /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /STACK:"10000000" /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.lib" /MACHINE:X86 opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.res
Creating library C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.lib and object C:/Data-Dart/Up-Soft/Navigation/opencpn-git/build/Debug/opencpn.exp
Manifest:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\mt.exe /nologo /verbose /out:"opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.exe.embed.manifest" /manifest opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.exe.intermediate.manifes t
LinkEmbedManifest:
opencpn.vcxproj -> C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\Debug\opencpn.exe
FinalizeBuildStatus:
Deleting file "opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.unsuccessfulbuild".
Touching "opencpn.dir\Debug\opencpn.lastbuildstate".
1>Done Building Project "C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\opencpn-git\build\opencpn.vcxproj" (build target(s)).

Build succeeded.

Time Elapsed 00:01:17.31
Old 10-09-2012, 06:55   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgleason View Post
I then create a new path to CM93 charts and add that to the CM93 group. Then do separate "Scan and rebuild charts" and "Force Full Database Rebuild" and the BSB Group works but the CM93 does not.
OK, as far as I can see all your logs look fine. The Timer assert popup you get in debug mode you can "Cancel", that way you won't get any more in the same session. It is normal.

CM93 not working is the issue, then. What happens if you don't use any Chart Groups at all? Just get rid of all of them, and load the CM93 folder only in the active charts tab directly (not in the chart groups). Can you do a small screenshot of what you get then?

Tags
opencpn