Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-04-2019, 16:52   #16

Boat: Phantom 19
Re: Route timing is off by 12 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruz View Post
Same system that I am using for the last few years. did not have problems or anything like this with previous OCPNs installed.
Can you do a little experiment? Stop OpenCPN, move the data folder (C:\ProgramData\opencpn) to backup location and start it as if it was a clean install. Then draw a route and check if the misbehavior persists.
I would love to say that being the same system that you used before is somewhat relevant, but unfortunately it is not as O5 uses a different wxWidgets version and the route properties dialog is completely rewritten.
nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 17:04   #17
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohal View Post
Can you do a little experiment? Stop OpenCPN, move the data folder (C:\ProgramData\opencpn) to backup location and start it as if it was a clean install. Then draw a route and check if the misbehavior persists.
I would love to say that being the same system that you used before is somewhat relevant, but unfortunately it is not as O5 uses a different wxWidgets version and the route properties dialog is completely rewritten.

Sorry, I will try to do that tomorrow, (actually to day). here is already past one o'clock in the morning so I am going to sleep.
Gruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 17:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruz View Post

Quote:
Anybody else seeing this?

Here is what I got using the same parameters (Windows 10 OCPN 5.0):

SeanPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 14:10   #19
cruiser

Quote:

C:\ProgramData\opencpn

I tried that and it is same, no change. I am going to uninstall and then download (brand new) OCPN and install it again. I will see what is going to happen this time. maybe this one, on my computer, is somehow corrupted.

then it is O.K....

and then it is not O.K again....

Gruz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
route