Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 10:03   #1

Boat: 43' Vista Aft Cabin 'Victoria"
2001 Zodiac Yachtline YL310 R Rib

We love this zippy little guy, but we have a sailing dinghy on the davit and just don't want to put this up on the Weavers any more as we now tow a 19' CC runabout. This is a 2001 model (white as are all the deluxes) and Hypalon. The dink has one 2" patch on the starboard pontoon, and has glue marks (can be removed with elbow grease) where we removed the Weaver davits last year. The valve in the Starboard side has a slow leak and needs a new "O" ring, which I may get done before it sells, I just have to get off my butt and order one. We do have some spare parts, but I must have use the "O" ring last summer, they should be replaced anyway from time to time. The boat comes with a West Marine seat bag (it could use a new seat too), and a new never used bow bag. Of course it has the Zodiac oars attached. We have an 8hp Honda 4 stroke too that pushes it along just fine with two of us and goes like heck with just one. The Honda comes with a flush kit and some spares. We just had the Honda serviced with a new water pump and tune up for our Bahamas trip, but got a good deal on the 19' runabout so we are moving it on. Pick it up in Orlando or we can probably deliver from Daytona Beach South to Merrit Island. Boat only $1,000 obo, Boat and Motor $1,750. Also for sale locally. You can deflate the tubes and fold them into the hull to save space if carrying on deck. PM me with your email for more photos and I will send them right out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0024.jpg
Views:	1178
Size:	392.3 KB
ID:	21844   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0035.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	429.2 KB
ID:	21845  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0038.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	377.1 KB
ID:	21846   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0030.jpg
Views:	1442
Size:	404.5 KB
ID:	21847  

Old 23-12-2010, 08:56   #2

I have received several inquiries on this, so here's a general answer to most of the questions. The red tank in the pictures is a Moeller Dinghy Mate gas tank that holds 3 gallons. It takes up much less room than a floor mounted tank but the built in tank mount is still on the Zodiac just forward of the seat. I don't have bottom pictures, but if you are really serious, I will flip it over and take one, the bottom is fine. I haven't really used the Zodiac, it came with Victoria and we have spent most of the last year working on her getting ready for cruising, plus we have another dinghy on the Sundeck davit and the center console we tow. I have no idea how it rows, we never tried to row it. The dinghy weighs 110 lbs plus the motor, I would guess the motor at around 60 lbs, but haven't weighed it. My wife and I can easily lift the boat and she is 5'4" tall. The only trades I would consider would be for a dual capstan quality windlass since I have two bow mounted anchors but a single wildcat windlass. I have the boat at work in my warehouse, it can be inspected any time. If you want the Weaver dinghy davits, I will include them at no charge.
Thanks again for the interest have a safe and happy Holiday!
Marc
Old 02-01-2011, 15:42   #3

SOLD...thanks all. Happy New Year!