Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 13:59   #1

Location: In boat fixing' season I'm in a Maryland boat yard too close to Washington, DC ... except when I escape to home on the beach in Florida!
Boat: Prout Snowgoose 34
310 Aluminum RIB!!

West Marine by Avon Specs:

Length 10' 11" --- Beam 4' 11" --- Max hp 15 --- Capacity 880 lbs. --- Weight 135 lbs. --- Air Chambers 2 --- Hypalon Tube Diameter 16" --- Transom-Hull Construction Welded Aluminum. One hard seat, paddles, foot pump. White powder-coated hull is beautifully welded. The boat sold new $3999 with a 10-year warranty on tubes, 5-years on hull.

Boat was bought new in 2008 (built in 2005). Tubes inflated and deflated, confirmed ok. It has hung in dry enclosed commercial storage since I bought it. The boat is as new. The boat was (and is) titled/registered in Washington, DC. Boat has never been in the water, no engine has been mounted on it and no registration decal has ever been placed on the boat.

$2100.

I prefer to sell the boat in person rather than deal with the logistics of packing, shipping and payment. I'm commuting between a Maryland boatyard and home base in Florida. Currently, I'm in Maryland. I'll leave to Florida, October 14 and return to Maryland, October 19.

After a sale is completed, I can deliver the boat to Annapolis/DC/No.VA area.

Roger
Old 08-10-2013, 06:13   #2

Location: In boat fixing' season I'm in a Maryland boat yard too close to Washington, DC ... except when I escape to home on the beach in Florida!
Boat: Prout Snowgoose 34
Re: 310 Aluminum RIB!!

Bump -- annapolis Sailboat Show, see theirs, buy mine!

Tags
rib