Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 10:29   #1

40'+ multi-hull

Hello everyone,

I am interested in finding a multi-hull, preferably trimaran, over 40', from someone willing to strike an unorthodox deal.

I live in a beautiful area of southern Maine, rural, near fresh lakes and rivers, an hour away from Portland, and next to a successful apple farm that smells delicious in the autumn with all the pies and apple cider donuts etc. However, I am considering giving this up to take up life aboard ship. I work as a house builder, specializing in restoring and building timber-frames that are built as they were hundreds of years ago.

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to trade a large plot of land (starting lowest worth at 30,000 and going up with additional acres), on which a beautiful house could be built (by me and my crew) or, could be developed for some other purpose. Additionally, whatever amount of money was still owed on the boat after the houselot trade and any work you might want my team to do, I would ask that that amount be financed over 5 years.

Again, I would be planning to live on the boat, so anything over 40', trimaran preferable. If you are interested in living on, or developing prime property in a beautiful part of Maine, this would be the perfect deal for you.

Hope to hear soon,

Thanks,

Bill (and Molly) J.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:12   #2

Re: 40'+ multi-hull

Hi,

Just saw your post on Cruiser's Forum. Wondering if the location of the boat is of concern to you. We have just listed our 45' Horstman Tristar Trimaran for sale, it is located in Coronado, California.

You can view our craigslist post here: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/boa/2916243281.html

If you have any interest, you can reach us at marinersix@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Cheryl (and Trent) T.