Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 23:55   #1

Boat: Columbia 57 Cutter
Columbia 57 - Best Sailing Vessel / Cruiser Ever

As age and arthritis take their toll we have to sell our beloved Columbia 57 AUDACIOUS II. She's 57' on deck and 65' overall X 14' beam and 8.5' draft. She's well equipped as a survival island as well. She makes her own water from the sea, generates her own electricity from the wind as well as by diesel and carries dehydrated food with a twenty year shelf life for 250 meals. She has a cockpit hardtop that will support two crew while working the sails and that keeps the watch protected from the weather. She has 42" SOLAS class stainless steel handrails and a bow pulpit forward of the sail plan for sealife watching. She is well equipped with the latest electronics including radar, VHF, AIS, SSB and chart plotter as well as speed and depth indicators and wind gauges that give true or apparent direction and speed. Full batten main sail with lazy jacks that stowe while underway and rollerfurling jib and staysail. Sheet winches are self tailing. Location Honolulu. Call Reg at 808-222-9794 $197,000.00
Old 07-11-2010, 15:44   #2

Boat: Boro
HI Reg

I am interested in a boat this size.

Obviously, yacht listings should always have photos... Do you have any?

What is the hull material type?
Old 07-11-2010, 16:58   #3

Boat: Columbia 57 Cutter
She's fiberglass. I have some out of date photos but was waiting to add to the advertisement until I had current pics. We added a hard top to the cockpit last year so it is more comfortable for long range cruising and it also cuts down on the skin to sun exposure. I will send photos to you if I have an e-mail address for you. Mine is rawcohi at cs dot com.

Reg

Tags
columbia