Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 03:25   #1

Boat: Westsail - CC - 42
Cuising, Sailing, Boat Building Books for sale....

Shipping $3 for one, add $2 for the second and $1 for each book after. You may pay by paypal or send me a check and address; and I’ll ship them then. Buy all of them in a group and I’ll pay shipping!

Self-Steering for Sailing Craft by John S. Letcher, Jr. HB Used $2.00 – Hardbound, Used
Sails by Jeremy Howard-Williams Used HB $2.00-Hardbound,Used
Build the New Instant Boats by Harold Payson Paperback Excellent condition $2.00-Sfot,Good/Excellent
Sight Reduction Tables for Marine Navigation Latitudes 15 – 30, Inclusive HB $2.00-Hard,Used
Sight Reduction Tables for Marine Navigation Latitudes 0 – 15, Inclusive HB $2.00-Hard,Used
After 50,000 Miles by Hal Roth Used HB $2.00-Hard,Used
Deep Water Cruising by Gordon & Nina Stuermer Used Good Condion $3.00-Hard,Used
How to Paint Your Boat – Painting, Varnishing, Antifouling by Nigel Clegg Excellent Condion $3.00-Sfot,New
Sell Up And Sail – Third Edition – by Bill & Laurel Cooper Excellent Condion Soft $3.00-Soft,New
Boat Interior Construction – A bestselling guide to DIY interior boatbuilding – Second Edition – by Michael Naujok HB Excellent Condion $3.00-Soft,New
A Guide to Marine Photography by Pete Smyth HB Excellent Condition $3.00-Hard,Used
Designers Notebook – Ideas for yachtsmen – construction, fittings, equipment and how to improve your own boat – by Ian Nicolson HB $3.00--Hard,Good Condition
The Circumnavigators – small boat voyagers of modern times – by Donald Holm Average Condition $3.00-Hard,Used
Cruising in Seraffyn by Lin and Larry Pardey HB Used $2.00-Hard,Used
Cruising Under Sail – Second Edition – by Eric C. Hiscock Used HB $2.00-Hard,Used
Blue Water – a guide to self-reliant sailboat cruising – by Bob Griffith with Nancy Griffith HB Used $2.00-Hard,Used
A Manual of Veneering by Paul Villiard Excellent Condition $3.00-Soft,Good Condition
Simple Marquetry – Techniques Projects Inspirations – by Mike Burton Excellent Condition $4.00-Soft,New
Painting & Varnishing – The WoodenBoat Series – by Series Editor, Peter H. Spectre Good Condition $4.00-Soft,
Best Boats – to build or buy – by Ferenc Mate Excellent Condition $3.00-Hard, Used,Good Condition
Great Wood Finishes – A Step-By-Step Guide To Beautiful Results – by Jeff Jewitt Excellent Condition $4.00-Soft,New
Finishing – Taunton’s Complete Illustrated Guide to – by Jeff Jewitt Excellent Condition $5.00-Hard,New
Encyclopedia of Sailing – by the Editors of One – Design & Offshore Yachtsman-Hard,Used/Good
The Complete Book of Boating by Ernest A. Zadig Good Condition $3.00-Hard,Good Condition $3.00

Conditions are all my analysis. New means equal to what you would find in a store (I've looked through the book and maybe read parts but you couldn't tell the difference between a just purchased store book and this one, excellent mean you could maybe tell a difference, excellent means it would be hard to see any difference between a just purchase one and this one, good shows some wear, and used means quite a bit of wear or use - some were on our last boat and there is light watermarks or stains on some but they are usuable.

Please PM email me or if you're interested or have any question.

Thanks for checking these great books out.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:12   #2

Some are already gone, this is what's left

Shipping $3 for one, add $2 for the second and $1 for each book after. You may pay by paypal or send me a check and address; and I’ll ship them then. Buy all of them in a group and I’ll pay shipping!

Build the New Instant Boats by Harold Payson Paperback Excellent condition $2.00-Sfot,Good/Excellent
Sight Reduction Tables for Marine Navigation Latitudes 15 – 30, Inclusive HB $2.00-Hard,Used
Sight Reduction Tables for Marine Navigation Latitudes 0 – 15, Inclusive HB $2.00-Hard,Used
How to Paint Your Boat – Painting, Varnishing, Antifouling by Nigel Clegg Excellent Condion $3.00-Sfot,New
Sell Up And Sail – Third Edition – by Bill & Laurel Cooper Excellent Condion Soft $3.00-Soft,New
Boat Interior Construction – A bestselling guide to DIY interior boatbuilding – Second Edition – by Michael Naujok HB Excellent Condion $3.00-Soft,New
A Guide to Marine Photography by Pete Smyth HB Excellent Condition $3.00-Hard,Used
Designers Notebook – Ideas for yachtsmen – construction, fittings, equipment and how to improve your own boat – by Ian Nicolson HB $3.00--Hard,Good Condition
A Manual of Veneering by Paul Villiard Excellent Condition $3.00-Soft,Good Condition
Simple Marquetry – Techniques Projects Inspirations – by Mike Burton Excellent Condition $4.00-Soft,New
Painting & Varnishing – The WoodenBoat Series – by Series Editor, Peter H. Spectre Good Condition $4.00-Soft,
Best Boats – to build or buy – by Ferenc Mate Excellent Condition $3.00-Hard, Used,Good Condition
Great Wood Finishes – A Step-By-Step Guide To Beautiful Results – by Jeff Jewitt Excellent Condition $4.00-Soft,New
Finishing – Taunton’s Complete Illustrated Guide to – by Jeff Jewitt Excellent Condition $5.00-Hard,New

Conditions are all my analysis. New means equal to what you would find in a store (I've looked through the book and maybe read parts but you couldn't tell the difference between a just purchased store book and this one, excellent mean you could maybe tell a difference, excellent means it would be hard to see any difference between a just purchase one and this one, good shows some wear, and used means quite a bit of wear or use - some were on our last boat and there is light watermarks or stains on some but they are usuable.

Please PM email me or if you're interested or have any question.

Thanks for checking these great books out.
Old 12-08-2008, 16:17   #3

Boat: 1967 Starcraft 16' - 1961 Mercury 70hp
Dave,

Looking forward to reading my 10 new books.
Great price for some great books. I am sure I will learn a lot.
Thanks,
Jeff
Old 14-08-2008, 04:44   #4

Hi Dave I'm interested in purchasing some of your books namely :Boat Interior Construction,A Manual of Veneering,Simple Marquetry and perhaps Designers Notebook my question is would you be able to post to Paris France and how much would it cost ?Please email me at reddrage2007@yahoo.com Thanx Rajen
Old 14-08-2008, 05:45   #5

I'll check on the cost and get back to you. Till then those books you mentioned will be on hold.

Thanks
Old 20-08-2008, 16:58   #6

Boat: 1967 Starcraft 16' - 1961 Mercury 70hp
Dave,

Received my books today. All hardcover and in outstanding condition.
Not sure which to read first.
Cruising in Seraffyn, Cruising under sail, or After 50,000 miles?

Thanks

Jeff