Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-08-2009, 13:13   #1

Boat: Westsail 32
For Sale: Lewmar 6 Winches - Used - $150/set

Hey all, I have a set of Lewmar 6 aluminum winches for sale. They are on ebay now, but I'll sell them to someone from here off of ebay. See below for the description and photos.

--------------

Hello, and thanks for taking a minute to look at my auction for two used Lewmar 6 Ocean winches.

These winches were removed from an early 90's Santana 22 and served as jib sheet winches. They are in very good working order, but do have some scratches showing the age. The drum texture is 98% intact, and there is no galling or pitting from line leads. The boat was used maybe four or five times a year, so these winches didn't see too much use!

The winches were just torn down and completely cleaned with Diesel. The aluminum shaft is in great shape with no pitting, and the pawl sockets are not worn. The winches will be sent dry (no grease or oil), so the buyer will need to grease the drum and oil the pawls prior to use. These sell new for about $120/ea, so the buy it now of $150/pair is pretty good.

To see more photos (hi-res), visit: Winch Photos

Buyer to pay $13 shipping within US (USPS Priority); Canada and Mexico will be a bit more. Please ask questions before bidding! Also, check out my auctions for a set of brand new Lewmar 16CST winches.

-----

Thanks for your time!

W32 #482 Asia Marie

Tags
lewmar, winch