Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-01-2015, 13:02   #1

Boat: Catalina 30
Galley Maid superheat? alcohol stove + stuff in Santa Cruz

Galley maid "superheat" 3 burner with full oven alcohol stove pulled from a 78 Catalina sailboat. Gimbal mounts if you need. front burner works (I recently made dinner on it), oven tried to work, but i wasn't all that interested in fiddling with it. does NOT have the pressure tank for the alcohol. (blue pelican has one though) Body is in fair shape, some rust on bottom and the back/sides. Top and interior are in good shape. Probably best as parts, but can probably be refurb if you're into that. you MUST come and pick up if you're interested, and I won't hold it long, it's taking up a bunch of my cockpit right now. FREE to someone who will use it

5 buss fuse terminal blocks $10 (they look like the ones from west marine, but I have no idea, they're brass though

2 group 24 battery boxes $10

All are in Santa Cruz Harbor G dock.

please reply directly to CL add, because I simply don't have time to putter around on crusiers forum, (which really sux)

Galley Maid Alchol stove + misc parts

Tags
galley, santa cruz