Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-02-2014, 18:17   #1

Hans Christian 38T 1980 for sale $109K

We are putting our HC 38T up for sale. We are currently in La Paz and will be sailing back to San Diego in about a month. Im posting this now just in case someone want's a 38 that is already in Mexico. She is USCG documented under the name Tillie.
At the moment she is not listed with any broker, but will be on our return to San Diego. This HC 38 has just about everything you would want for extended cruising such as water maker, generator, scuba compressor, extra alternator on the motor, solar panels, full cockpit enclosure, Cape Horn wind vane with Raymarine Tiller pilot and remote, EPIRB, stainless steel Wasi anchor, 130% Genoa with roller furling, Asymmetrical Spinnaker with whisker pole, AIS Transponder, two Garmin Chart plotters with charts, ICom 802 SSB with Pactor modem, Icom VHF with DSC, battery monitor, full wind and depth instrumentation, Forward scanning sonar as well as sonar on Garmin, Alpha Auto Pilot,150 anp shore battery charter, 3000 watt inverter, motor is a low hrs rugged Izuzu 60 HP in great shape, three 8D gel batteries for a total of 675 amp hrs., hard bottom Avon RIB etc, etc. Everyone who see's her comment's "how pretty she is"
The interior is the standard 38Tradition layout and all the bright work is in excellent condition. Galley is great with microwave and extra cabinets. Webasto Forced Air cabin heater and more!

Please contact me at bazz(at)me.com for more info if you are interested. I can provide photo's if need be. Believe me, if you are looking for a HC38 will find none better.
Oh, the asking price is $109,000 US dollars.
email bazz@me.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0085.JPG
Views:	321
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	76646   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9080150.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	408.0 KB
ID:	76647  

Click image for larger version