Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-03-2010, 06:48   #1

Boat: Cascade 29
Land in Florida or Spain for Boat

Hello,

We are willing to trade one of our properties in either Spain or Florida for a boat.

Spain - Title free and clear - We own an Olive Farm almost ten acres with sea views near Lampolla on the Costa Dorado, Catalonia, Baix Ebre. Can build up to 150 sq.m. dwelling and possibly bigger with additional permission. Electricity is available! 1 mile to the sea! Amazing unspoiled area of Catalonia within easy distance of Valencia, Barcelona, Tarragona and even Andorra! Valued at a steal for only 65k Euro

Florida - 70k mortgage owed - Three adjacent lots with commercial potential between Crystal River and Dunnellon across the street from Angus Meats for all your prime grade beef needs yes even Kobe. This property was a grocery with residence on site as well. Approx. 2400 sq.ft under roof! Each of the three adjacent lots comes with private boatslip on one of the most impressive and pristine freshwaterways in Florida - The Withlacootchee River Basin. Shop house and shed of block construction with new rooves on all. I turned down 225k USD four/five years ago. This property is high and dry - flood zone C! Nice little house done up by myself for myself everything is perfect!

I am most likey to trade for a Wharram but their are some Bluewater Mono hulls that will do.

Tags
florida, Spain, trade property for boat