Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-03-2013, 21:25   #1

Boat: Seafarer 34 CB
Radar + Wheel Pilot + Windlasses FOR SALE

Hey all, We are refitting and I have several items for sale, some new some used. If you have questions, please email me at jason(at)sailingchance(dot)com. YES I do have photos. Just cant find the darned cable to get them off my camera. will try to post and email to all interested parties ASAP. Prices can be negotiable and I am open to trades.

Raymarine SPX-5 Wheel Pilot: Bought last year. Never installed. Was a showcase model from a boat show. Has 6002 control head. Has everything except the piece that attaches to the pedestal to lock wheel. Can be bought easily. This was our backup unit, and again, was never used. $900

Lewmar Pro 1000 Horizontal Windlass: 1000w stainless steel above deck unit. Gypsy takes 5/16" chain and 9/16 or 5/8 rode. Used but in really good condition. Only had for a season, changed out for a vertical model. $700

Anchorlift Barracuda 900w vertical windass. Great compact windlass for boats under 35 ft. Brand new, never used. Includes solenoid. Gypsy only model. Gypsy takes chain and rode. 1/4" chain and 1/2" rode. $450

Raymarine SL72 Pathfinder radar system: 2Kw 24NM Radar System with 7" monochrome display. Includes all cables. Very good condition. $600

Looking to sell quickly. Again, shoot me an email if you are interested. I can also give you my phone number to discuss further and answer questions. I should have photos available within the next 24 hours.

Thanks!
Old 29-04-2013, 13:30   #2

Boat: 2001 beneteau 381
Re: Radar + Wheel Pilot + Windlasses FOR SALE

might be interested in the lewmar windlass. is it still available? do you have the dimensions so i can see if it will fit on the top shelf of my anchor locker? thanks
mk

Tags
radar, sale, wheel