Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 11:51   #1

Boat: Farrier, F-44SC, performance cruising cat
Sailboat Mast Extrusion

for sale: 6061T6 streamlined aluminum sailboat mast extrusion. two pieces that would need to be sleeved and detailed. This section is optimized for a rotation mast. Harken B system sail-track can be recessed into the trailing edge web to create an extremely efficient sail shape. Extrusion was shipped from New Zealand and arrived to the rigger with a few non structural dents. I paid over $6.000.00 for this extrusion and ended up ordering a new mast section and this one is taking up valuable rack space at my mast builders shop. I can send photos of all damages . The extrusion specifications can be seen here: FOSTERMASTS sparmakers yacht riggers

I need to sell this quick so i am listing it for $1,000 for the two sections I believe the combined length is in the order of 50ft. If the buyer would need additional sections, they could be ordered and shipped from Foster Masts Ld., New Zealand

Buyer would need to arrange shipping but I would be happy to help gather quotes. please contact Allen @ baselinedesign@gmail.com for more information.

Tags
mast, sailboat, sale