Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-10-2014, 14:38   #1

Sailing san juan and gulf islands spring 2015

Hello

We are a family of four looking to lease a boat for the 2015 sailing season out of seattle/ Anacortes area. Ideally, this would be a win, win whereby your boat gets TLC, you get some cash and we get our "adventure" without closing costs and hassle of returning the boat to market (we live in Montana).

I have been sailing since age 8 and raced 420s and lasers in college. For the last 7 years I have been sailing our Cataline 25 with my wife and two children on Flathead Lake in Montana. Unfortunately we are growing our of our Catalina swing keel and need a sturdier boat. We plan to be ASA certified prior to departure as well as fully insured. We are both professionals who have decided to take a one year break to travel with our children.

Please let me know if you have any interest in discussing possibilities

sincerely

Walker
Old 18-10-2014, 17:12   #2

Boat: Tartan 30 & Columbia 26
Re: Sailing san juan and gulf islands spring 2015

Walker, are you looking for the entire summer? Or just a week sometime? Or maybe some sort of shared use partnership during the summer? Let us know what you're thinking.

Tags
sailing, sail, san juan