Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-12-2013, 13:52   #1

Sailrite Ultrafeed LSZ-1 with Monster Wheel

Hello Cruisers,

We purchased a Sailrite LSZ-1 with the monster wheel to apply UV barrier cloth to our roller furled jib. Once that was done (about 100' of sewing) we packed it up and stored it for the last couple of years. Not needing it, we decided to sell it to someone who could use it.

It has been barely used and is in excellent condition. As mentioned above, it includes the monster wheel, which makes sewing so much easier to control. It has a walking foot and does zig-zag as well! Includes the foot control switch, a binder attachment (on machine in photo), extra belts, the 'guidebook' (instruction manual, not shown), as well as a CD titled "Make Your Own Bimini" and a 2-CD set titled "Building a Mainsail" (1 & 2); both titles by Sailrite (also not shown but included). We still have the hard case cover and original box.

This is a great machine in great condition. The machine retails for over $1,100 with the monster wheel, let alone the CD, extra belts, etc. We'd like to get $750 for it + shipping (if you can't pick it up). We'll ship it UPS ground (it weighs about 54 lbs.) if you're not local to the Tampa Bay area and don't want to drive too far.

Photos below.

Thanks for looking, and we hope to give someone a great deal on this package.

Wm & Carolina

Old 29-12-2013, 17:11   #2

Re: Sailrite Ultrafeed LSZ-1 with Monster Wheel

I would beglad to buy your lsz-1 ,I live in key west would you be willing to include shipping ,I could do pay pal or whatever would work for you. Thanks Mike
Old 29-12-2013, 17:43   #3

I would like to buy your lsz 1 without haggling it's just not worth the $50.00 , lrt me me know hoe to make this happen my e-mail is mhurdconst@aol.com, thanks Mike 3865475141
Old 29-12-2013, 18:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdy View Post
I would beglad to buy your lsz-1 ,I live in key west would you be willing to include shipping ,I could do pay pal or whatever would work for you. Thanks Mike
I've been looking an lsz-1 and after thinking I'll buy it so I can stop looking , Thanks Mike at mhurdconst@aol.com
Old 29-12-2013, 18:10   #5

UPS shipping is ~$45. I can split that with you ($750 + $22.50 = $772.50). I'll PM you a message for contact details, and yes, Paypal will be fine.
Old 29-12-2013, 18:15   #6

Well, since I'm a new member it won't let me PM you. PM me your email address and I'll send you a Paypal invoice.
Old 29-12-2013, 19:46   #7

I had the same problem. I haven't used this site in a while, my e-mail is mhurdconst@aol.com or 3865475141
Old 01-01-2014, 09:01   #8

Sold to Mike & Robyn - enjoy! While my wife only got to use it one time for what we needed, it is a beautiful machine and easy to use. Happy New Year!

Wm & Carolina

Tags
sail, sailrite, wheel