Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-06-2015, 21:10   #1

Boat: 295 Everglades CC twin 300 Yamaha
Santa Barbra, California / Sail or Power

Are you or know someone interested in making a little extra money. I am a USCG Captain in Florida. Familiar with Power and sails. My wife and I are driving in from Florida on June 20. We are looking for a vessel that will accommodate us for a month. We are not interested in the vessel leaving the dock only use it as a Boatel. My Daughter recently moved to Santa Barbra so we will be spending most of our time with her. We are mature, none smokers, no drugs, clean, respectful , considerate, respectful and experienced . I have a beautiful home in the Florida keys which I offer as a vacation rental so we will treat your place the same way we would like others to treat our home.My primary residence is in Fort Lauderdale, downtown on the river with boat dockage if you ever decide to visit Florida. If interested please e-mail or call 954-993-five four two five, We can meet, see my credentials and if you feel comfortable with the arraignment , we can discuss price. Looking for a clean vessel. I will leave it in the same or better condition.

Thanks for your consideration
Gus

Tags
cal, california, sail