Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-02-2015, 20:39   #1

Boat: Looking
Searching for a local to Western Washington Sailboat

Looking for a nice boat ready to go (for the most part), willing to take trades or hold the boat until I sell off my items required to purchase.

Somewhere between $5,000 and $25,000 dollars. Lots of them out there but, I was hoping to find a motivated seller maybe wanting a 40' 5th wheel toy hauler type double sliders and triple axle with or without a 1 ton Dodge Dually truck. All depends on what there is to offer. I can sell these items to a dealer with a major loss for about $8,000 each who would in turn sell the truck for around $12,000 and the trailer for $15,000.

For the right boat, I could even throw in a VTX 1800 motorcycle Cruiser. Over $24,000 into it. Actually my love. Valued at about $12000.

I am only looking to make a fair deal, not interested in ripping anyone off or being ripped off, thus the reason I posted fair price of each and dealer buy off price (except my bike, I wont sell it to a dealer).

Personal note: This will be my first sailboat but, I have a good idea what to look for. Any help from a perspective seller would be nice as well. I just don't really want a year long project boat. Just something I can spend a little or no time fixing and heading out. I know if I spend too much time looking (I am), I will never go. Thank you.

I am thinking something in the 32-40 ft range but, that is not set in stone. I need to be able to sail her alone if I have to.

Tags
arc, cal, sail, sailboat, washing, Washington