Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 13:24   #1
֍֎֍֎֍֎֍֎֍֎

Top Ranked CREWFIT CREWSAVER PFD for sale

This was the top-ranked model in Practical Sailor's 2004 in-water PFD testing, viewable online at http://www.mustangsurvival.com/conte...cal_Sailor.pdf .

I have one new, unworn, extra available for sale. Complete with harness, inflator, removable thigh straps (not just a single crotch strap) CREWFIT 150N LIFEJACKET their model EN396, color RED with SOLAS reflective strips, rated for offshore extreme conditions.

$185 including USPS Priority Mail shipping within the US, fully insured. Recharge kits use standard cartridges and are available in the US from Mustang (who make similar products) and Landfall Navigation, among other sources.

The Crewfit inflator uses a paper-mache wrapped bobbin, not an "aspirin" tablet, so it doesn't have the accidental inflation problems that most competitors have. Crewfit hasn't made a big effort to hit the US market, but if you read the Practical Sailor tests--you'll see why it is still a top choice. I've had and used one since the 80's myself and still use it.

Please send PM if interested.