Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-06-2012, 19:25   #1

Boat: Gulfstar 37 sloop
Trinka 8 dinghy with oars and sailing kit

2003 lightly used Trinka 8 with sailing kit and oars. Previous owner of my boat purchased the dinghy new and hung it on the stern with a Kato davit system. I bought the boat in 2005 and after a year of non-use (I also had an inflatable), I opted to remove the davits and go with a new swim platform on the stern and my inflatable. So the Trinka has been in the garage! It's been in the water twice since 2005. Dinghy is a 9 out of 10, and the sailing kit is like new, as are the oars. Nice and shiny! I'll have picture by the 23rd of June. The boat with said accessories lists for $3800 from Johansen boat works in Vero beach. I'll let her go with all the accessories for $2800.00 I also have the Kato Stainless steel davit system which has a nice set of Harken block and tackle and the stabilizer bar. It's also in Sterling condition having been on the boat for maybe three years before I removed the system. It lists for $1100 on the Kato website with the accessories. It's yours for $550 if you buy the Trinka as well. Both items are on the Florida northeast coast. I can deliver within three hours to a serious buyer who is willing to layout a small deposit to cover my gas. Thanks for your interest!

Sterling Hart
Scimitar IV
St. Augustine, Florida

Tags
dinghy, sailing