Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-02-2010, 14:04   #1

Boat: 43' Vista Aft Cabin 'Victoria"
Village Watermaker, LPG Stove, Inverter, Sat TV

As some of you know, my wife and I purchase a 43' ACMY in November that was outfitted for Bahamas and extended cruising. Since we are coastal cruising Florida now we don't need some of this gear. Every thing was working when removed or is as described.
Village Marine Little Wonder Watermaker model LWF150, excellent condition works great, but the membrane was last replaced in 2-06 so I recommend getting a new one. The WM comes with spare cleaning and filter kits, a bunch of filters, spare belt and seals, and more. These retail for around $5k and like everything we are open to all offers.

The LPG Stove is a 3 burner Princess Model with oven (looks like a Seaward model 3375) that I am going to remove this coming weekend. It has a Trident remote two bottle gas locker with 12v solenoid control that comes with it and the rig lists for $1,995 on the internet.

The charger/Inverter is a Freedom 20 model from Xantrex that was new in October 2009 and comes with a 3 year transferable warranty. It is still in the box, but was connected for testing purposes when the boat was surveyed and worked fine (full warranyt in any case, no worries) the street price on this is around $975 on the net.

The satelite TV is a 'Follow me Tv' which is now called Track-it-tv, I have the unit which is set up for Dish network, I could not check this because I don't subscribe to Dish, but their website says it will work with Direct tv also with a different dish. this sells for around $900 but since I could not test it, we will take $350 which should be more than fair.

We also have a 21' two piece SSB shakespear antenna, a satelite phone plus some more stuff including a 45 lb CQR anchor (I certainly don't need 4 anchors).
Please PM me with any questions, the gear is at my home in Orlando and you can pick it up or I will ship it.
Old 17-02-2010, 07:05   #2

Thanks for the interest, just to be clear, the prices I posted are the selling price of new units! If you are interested in something, shoot me a pm with an offer or your question. I am not expecting new prices for used items, I am sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
Old 28-02-2010, 13:00   #3

Interested in the watermaker if it's still available
Old 07-03-2010, 07:30   #4

Boat: Gulfstar MY Mark II 44' Seawind
Can you call me? I would like to discuss the Follow Me tracker. There are some simple tests to check condition. My offer will be based on what is needed to repair it - I am familiar with all repair costs. Please contact me via PM if it is still available.
Old 08-03-2010, 16:34   #5

TV Gone

The 'Follow me TV' has been sold, the other items will be going to online auction next week.
thank you for all the interest in my items.