Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2015, 14:03   #1

22yo Male – Available on the East Coast, USA

I am a 22 year old male looking to get on the water! I completed my bachelor’s at Duke in Environmental Science in May, 2015, and I have spent the last 4 months in Alaska where I was working as a manager for an outdoors outfitter and a sea-kayak guide. No legit sailing experience.

I am here to learn as much as I can about sailing, meet people different from me, and face new challenges. I’m ready to go right now. Destination doesn’t matter as much, I just want to learn! I prefer to join a group leaving from the east coast of the USA and I plan to be back on land before Jan 1st.

About me: Cook, violinist, videographer, statistician, gardener. Hard worker, easy-going personality, First Aid/CPR certified, conversational Spanish speaker/writer

I look forward to hearing from you,
Jordan
Old 08-11-2015, 07:34   #2

Boat: Albin, Ballad, 30'/Gulfstar 60'
Re: 22yo Male – Available on the East Coast, USA

I need two crew to sail with me to the VI in the next few weeks from Hilton Head, SC.
Pay your own way. Seaworthy Albin Ballad.
Best, Clay

Tags
east coast