Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2012, 13:16   #1

After June/ From Pacifice Northwest or New England

Hey,

Interested In:
Crewing a boat (preferably) leaving from the Pacific Northwest (BC, WA, OR, CA) or the Northeast, (NJ, NY etc.) going anywhere anytime after June 2012.

About Me:
23 year old American male in Vancouver, B.C. A mesomorph with premature male pattern baldness.

Soon to be a fresh gradumakater from the University of British Columbia, I'm looking to put my Geographical Biogeosciences degree to use by walking the earth and getting in adventures, like Caine, from Kung-** Movies.

Other than a student, I am a tree-planter, surfer and skier. I have experience guiding (non-commercial) ski touring, heli-ski touring, snow mobiling and all sorts of backcountry winter travel trips. I am experienced in living in the bush for months at a time, discomfort, functioning on little sleep and, most importantly, getting into the '****' and getting out of it in a calm relaxed manner.

I do not have experience sailing but I am a quick learner with a good attitude and I am quite resilient to shitty situations.

I also like long walks on the beach.

If you like what you see let me know!

Ian Brown

Tags
England