Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-10-2012, 18:59   #31

Re: Atlantic 46 Fla to Pacific

Greetings Tim,

I have sent you a Private Message through this website.

I look forward to talking further regarding your trip around the world.
Sounds great!

Thanks for your time.

J. Gray
Old 21-10-2012, 18:06   #32

Send a message via Skype™ to cj.sternagel

Hey Tim,

I got a great adventurous attitude and am a well versed sailor world traveller.

I am just finishing my master 100 ton in Seattle. I have a year to add up a bit more sea time before I send in my application. I was in the Coast Guard for 5 years as a boatswain mate, SSI divemaster, and owned a sailboat for 5 years. I've spent underway time in the arctic, san juans, and gulf islands. I would love to learn more about your trip and possibly come along. I also do adventure film documentary.

Colin
Old 24-10-2012, 08:53   #33

Hi Tim!
I'm Francesco, I'm a 25 year old Italian guy and I'm looking for a boat to circumnavigate the world.
I shall be in the Caribbean sea in December and I'd like to explore the Pacific ocean with you.
I have experience in sailing at sea in the Med. Right now I'm sailing along Moroccan cost to arrive to the Canary Islands and then cross the Atlantic.
I'm a good cook and I have an engineering degree. I'm easygoing and clean, I don't smoke but I don't have any problem with smokers. I can help with night watch.
Let me know if you are interested.
Francesco
Old 02-11-2012, 02:47   #34

Boat: Lightwave 45 sports catamaran

Hi Tim, It sounds like you may already have a boat full of people wanting to sail. I am definitely interested in the South Pacific part. Heres a bit about me - I am a 54 year old divorced woman living in Sydney. I grew up in Hong Kong where i learnt to sail. I now own my second boat, a 46' savage oceanic which I have taken up the east coast of Australia and raced in the Hamilton Island race week.
I love racing and do so every Wednesday on a friends Sydney 36, but my real love is cruising. I prefer the short hops from one anchorage to another. I am very sociable, and am a member of the coastal crusing club of Australia, amongst others. I have been cook on a catamaran going up north, and have sailed on various boats off the coast of Australia. I can scuba dive, play bridge and cards, like sociable drinking, and am adaptable. My latest trip was on a catamaran with 4 others who all knew each other, (I had never met any of them) but it was an adventure and I like taking myself out of my comfort zone. I had done this previously on a boat coming south from the Whitsundays. I want to travel now whilst I can, and experience new things.I dont work (used to be an Occupational Therapist) and can travel anywhere, anytime and happy to pay my way. Email is h.olsen@optusnet.com.au Cheers,
Heather
Old 02-11-2012, 08:15   #35

Boat: Just Photographs & Memories Now

This does sound like it is shaping to be a great time/adventure. I will be watching this closely, and perhaps if the winds are right, I might just follow along in mine.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:34   #36

Sounds great but tell me a little more about your location, vessel, itinerary.